Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The DTR Breakroom. Nov 27 - Dec 3

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2016, 07:44 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 151 Likes on 117 Posts
The DTR Breakroom. Nov 27 - Dec 3

Good morning from Paradise. Lovely sunny day here, but a bit cool yet. Another hour and it will be nice and warm.

Coffee and ph00 is ready. Someone else can bring some grub. A friends walnut tree is shedding, so there is a large bowl of walnuts ready for you to enjoy. Vice grips next to the bowl to crack the nuts. Please place the empty shells into the other bowl and do not make a mess.

Enjoy your Sunday.
Old 11-27-2016, 10:14 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
No sun at home for a while. Staying behind the mountain.
Old 11-27-2016, 02:42 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Afternoon gang - - sun is sure up here - -- gorgeous, dry, about 74 degrees. I like it. Think I will stay a while.

Grabbing my ph00 and hit the road..........................
Old 11-27-2016, 02:54 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Still no snow here but I think it'll show up tomorrow and stay.
One more work trip before the knee scope.
Hanyday fokes.
Old 11-28-2016, 06:44 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Good morning from ............................... wait for it ...................... PARADISE! Another boringly wonderful day is dawning down here. Just waiting for the sun to fully rise then heading outside in my usual shorts to wash my wife's SUV.

Coffee and ph00 is ready.
Old 11-28-2016, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Mexstan
Good morning from ............................... wait for it ...................... PARADISE! Another boringly wonderful day is dawning down here. Just waiting for the sun to fully rise then heading outside in my usual shorts to wash my wife's SUV.

Coffee and ph00 is ready.
Hey, how can you be in Paradise when I am too - - - and we are 2000 miles apart? Something wrong here. ...............

Gorgeous morning here too and perfect temp, dry days. Love it. Grabbing my coffee and off and running. Have a gudurn.

Old 11-28-2016, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by FiverBob
Hey, how can you be in Paradise when I am too - - - and we are 2000 miles apart? Something wrong here. ...............

Gorgeous morning here too and perfect temp, dry days. Love it. Grabbing my coffee and off and running. Have a gudurn.

You said it - Paradise too. So therefore I am in Paradise 1 while you are in Paradise too, or two, or 2. As I am way south of you, (20°35′15″N 100°23′34″W), even south of the tropic of Cancer, then consequently I MUST have the better Paradise. Right?

A fantastic day down here. Nice blue sky with just a few puffy white clouds floating by. The temp has reached just over 70 degrees and still climbing. Just finished washing my wife's SUV, so time to hit the shower and head out for a noon business meeting.
Old 11-28-2016, 05:06 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
RAIN!!!!! Sure, the 45 mph wind kinda Blows, but at least it is wet! 70 tomorrow and then storms Wednesday. After that, back to frost.......

Had a fun weekend, Turkey day, Anniversary, and airplanes!
Old 11-29-2016, 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by Mexstan
You said it - Paradise too. So therefore I am in Paradise 1 while you are in Paradise too, or two, or 2. As I am way south of you, (20°35′15″N 100°23′34″W), even south of the tropic of Cancer, then consequently I MUST have the better Paradise. Right?
I'm sure glad you KNOW where you are - - you sure had me worried a couple of times................................

Morning all - - - good day yesterday learning how stupid I am on some things. Spent the day in a training class learning how to loose money buying stocks. HMMMM????? Lady instructor was excellent. Then off looking at granite. More things to waste money on. What to do???????

Fresh ph00 and coffee on the counter along with some fresh cimmmamummm rolls and chocolate cupcakes. enjoy.

Bob
Old 11-30-2016, 11:12 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Afternoon yall fresh coffee phoo for you know who and leftover turkey for sandwiches, does anybody know the name or part number of that pesky hose on the lower right side of our engines.

Pray for all those who lost stuff in and around gatlinburg tn.

Take it easy
Old 12-01-2016, 07:13 AM

Good morning from you-know-where. Yesterday was as nice a day as can be imagined. In fact, I do not know what could be done to make yesterday's weather any better. Spent most of the day outside and thoroughly enjoyed it. With what is coming down from up north, hope that I can still say the same this time next week.

Coffey and ph00ey are on.

Off to make wifey happey as she prepares for the mob on Saturday.
Old 12-01-2016, 03:42 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
The end of of LOOOONG week for me. Wish I got O/T. Ended today by hiring a Marine Vet. Think from first impression he will be a winner!

Grandson turned 16. Printed the Drivers Test Manual for him. Sure wish he lived close to me, cause I've ridden with his Momma! When he was 10, he managed to wheelie the 4 wheeler. Hasn't ridden it since then when he was visiting. Not sure of his current knowledge. ONE SCARED GRANDPA!
Old 12-01-2016, 04:53 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Hands Ed a cold beer and tells him it will be all right
Old 12-01-2016, 07:15 PM
REALLY old dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GOOD EVENING FELLOW DTROTARIONS ,

THE PEOPLE IN EASTERN TENNESSEE ARE GOING TO KNEAD HELP FOR SOME TIME TO COME ,
THE HORRIFIC FIRES ARE THE START OF ANOTHER PROBLEM TO COME , WHEN THEY HAVE RAINS THERE WILL BE ROCK SLIDES & MUD SLIDES AS THE FIRE HAS TAKEN AWAY THE VEGETATION THAT KEPT SOIL & ROCK IN PLACE .
THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONGSTANDING PROBLEM .

THE HORRIBLE THING ABOUT THIS IS IT WAS HUMAN CAUSED !
Old 12-02-2016, 09:05 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Hot coffee and fresh phoo on the counter along with donuts from Krispy Kreme come and get it!

Quick Reply: The DTR Breakroom. Nov 27 - Dec 3