Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Cleaned and sanitized 6/12 to 6/18 break room

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 11:16 AM

Received 421 Likes on 322 Posts
Cleaned and sanitized 6/12 to 6/18 break room

Starting off a new week with a clean break room. Smelling kind of funky in here lately. Found someones leg hair behind the cooler. Thought it was some kind of animal at first. Fresh coffee and breakfast burritos on the counter along with some fresh baked cinnamon rolls.
Old 06-12-2016, 11:30 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Thanks for polishing things up! I added some fresh fruit to the food pile.

Glad you got that hair thing. It growled at me last week so I left it alone.
Old 06-12-2016, 04:29 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 153 Likes on 119 Posts
Coug, yuh dun gud!
BTW do you work at the same airfield that had the 80+ airplane tires slashed? Was the perp ever caught?

Anybody want to bet where all that hair came from? No doubt the culprits will be heard from soon, but pointing their hairy fingers at others.

Anybody using Windows 10 and having trouble streaming live videos? Have only had this problem since switching and a check on the internet shows this as a common problem. I have done everything that was suggested to fix this, but the problem is still there. My wife can sit next to me using her iPad and watch the same video and has no problems. Anything suggestions on what to use besides W10? How about Ubantu? Can I download that and not remove W10?
Old 06-13-2016, 10:12 AM

Yes to both.
87 aircraft with their tires slashed. Estimates by the tire dealers is around $350,000. Them bush tires aren't cheap. There are some rumors as to the identity of the responsible parties, but nothing yet confirmed.
I'm running Windows 10 and not having any issue running streaming videos. Is yours an upgrade or clean install? What are you using for a player? Have you tried totally uninstalling the player and reinstalling it?
Old 06-13-2016, 10:57 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

New computer, so a fresh install. Tried a couple of different players but no change. If I go to YouTube or other saved videos, there is no problem. This only happens on a live performance. It keeps freezing. My problem is exactly what many others are complaining about. From what I have read on the internet, this is a common problem that MS has yet to fix. Even the MS forums are complaining about this.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:29 AM

Good morning from Paradise. A slightly damp Paradise because most nights lately it has rained. Love it. Almost overnight the brown countryside has changed from brown to a lovely green. The days are still quite warm, but not as much blue sky as usual.

The breakroom is getting dusty from lack of use. The coffee semi solidified and could not get all the old stuff out of the pot. Too lazy to try very hard, so made fresh on top of the old. This made for a slightly 'different' flavor, but think that it is OK. Did not make any ph00 because that strange guy, the one that wears Depends, that enjoys it the most has gone walkabout.

Off and running. Enjoy your day wherever you are and whatever is thrown at you.
Old 06-15-2016, 07:31 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Thanks for the coffee flavored sludge Stan...I like the way the spoon stands up in it when I add a little cream I found some leftover biscuits from a Hardees dumpster to go with it, have a GREAT day folks
Old 06-15-2016, 07:38 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Another muggy day with storms likely this afternoon. A good friend of mine had his roof replaced three weeks ago due to hail/wind storm. Yesterday it got wiped out again. I got hit with the same original storm, but have been waiting for the severe stuff to die down later this season.
Old 06-15-2016, 08:27 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
A fine good morning to all. Finally arrived and settled in for a while in NC. About 15 of the family have arrived - - rest arrive today, tomorrow and Friday. Big supper at the tree house Friday - - that will be fun. Should be about 30 of us when all are accounted for. Weather is cooperating and is gorgeous. Pretty spot up here - - love it.

Grabbing a ph00 and go find some tiny hands to hold - - fun.

Bob
Old 06-16-2016, 08:11 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See what happens when you clean and sanitize the breakroom? No one shows up for a day and a half!!

Been pretty busy as work. We won regionals, so APA is paying for us to go to Vegas and play pool. Couple auctions this weekend, hopefully I can pick up a toolbox. Actually have a little money for one this time.

Looking at buying a half ton, 97 I think, with a 318. 2wd, needs a transmission. Wondering if I would need to do anything with the computer if I swapped in a 5 speed, or if I'd have to get one from a manual-trans pick-up.
Old 06-17-2016, 07:25 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Congrats on the pool tournament Scottt.

For breakfast I have used the food processor on everything I could find in the fridge.
Its now baking in the oven.
I'd stick around but there isn't an exhaust fan big enough to kill the smell.
Old 06-17-2016, 07:35 AM
Admin Team Leader

Good Morning...I don't know what that horrid stuff in the oven is but the Shrews are running for the hills in droves. I found the dragon unconscious and had to move it to fresh air.

Ventilating now.....as soon as I can see clearly I will make some coffee
Old 06-17-2016, 08:49 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Checked in a couple of times since Sunday. Thought I was in the wrong place. Seems back to normal now.
Old 06-17-2016, 09:12 AM

Thunder storms early in the week then turned hot. Suppose to cool down and rain this weekend. 19 active fires, 236 fires this year, 45,000 acres burned all ready.
Going in for wrist surgery this morning.
Old 06-18-2016, 06:50 AM
Admin Team Leader

Happy Saturday Fresh Coffee and Phoo in the pots along with Krispy Kreme donuts on the counter enjoy!

Quick Reply: Cleaned and sanitized 6/12 to 6/18 break room