Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

check this video out.

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 03:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I also have to say AMEN to that, I think that people are starting to stray from god and thats whats wrong with this coutry. Death to the DEMOCRATS
Old 10-29-2006, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by P.J
So,............. the people left at the end are doomed to eternal damnation?

Yet another reason why ever since I was old enough to decide on my own not to go to church, I didn't.
I live a decent, mostly honest and moral life. I don't need the someone to guilt me into living right, I make those decisions ever day on my own without the threats of a supposed heaven or hell.

Sorry guys, I know I'm in the minority. Most organized religion is about as un-accepting and discriminating as it gets.
Not exactly. Read the last book in the bible. Or better yet go to a good bible preaching church and ask the pastor some questions.
Old 10-29-2006, 05:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by P.J
So,............. the people left at the end are doomed to eternal damnation?

Yet another reason why ever since I was old enough to decide on my own not to go to church, I didn't.
I live a decent, mostly honest and moral life. I don't need the someone to guilt me into living right, I make those decisions ever day on my own without the threats of a supposed heaven or hell.

Sorry guys, I know I'm in the minority. Most organized religion is about as un-accepting and discriminating as it gets.
Un-accepting or discriminating? I have never experienced that in my personal church(es)....yes some do exist, as a matter of fact my grandparents attend a racist church. I encourage you to keep seeking something and not giving up on "church."

Originally Posted by LUKE-MM-PULLER
I also have to say AMEN to that, I think that people are starting to stray from god and thats whats wrong with this coutry. Death to the DEMOCRATS

well the death to democrats part is a bit much, i don't wish death upon them
Old 10-29-2006, 05:27 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by LUKE-MM-PULLER

And this is why Jack has a forum on http://www.all-politics.net JUST for this kind of discussion.

http://www.all-politics.net/forumdisplay.php?f=29