Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

brand wars

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2003, 03:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
brand wars

Gotta admit I was a little suprised to see the change to all diesels being covered, I wasnt aware it was comming. Now we can compare rigs and problem areas. I see its already heating up. Personally Ive owned many fords,chevys you name it. Im really not loyal to any ,just whom works for me., its been chrysler/dodge for many years. It personally tweaks my mind at the arrogant attitude that some manufacturers/dealers have towards there product, be it ford or Dodge. If my local Dodge dealer treated me like the ford dealers do, I would switch brands. Building crap and not backing it is what almost destroyed the american auto industry to in the first placein the 70s. I personally wont buy an import, My wife did ,thats her choice. I wish the big three would take the consumer a little more serious. There running out of incentives to buy, 0 down etc. A truck now cost 2-3 times what the first house my folks bought in 63. Im tired of hearing how much the big three lost when some corporate fat cat just got a 1mil bonus, > and fired 2000 employees cause buisness is slow. Get it together Chevy, Dodge, Ford.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-21-2003, 12:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:brand wars

It is bad when a CEO gets a HUGE income when that person saves money ie. ( cuttting work force, benefits, retirement) I myself am very fortunate not to have experinced that, but it is going on all over. > > >