Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Black Monday Breakroom 11/26 to 12/2

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2017, 05:18 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Hey Guys,
Submit your Christmas wish list as I intend to share the wealth once it comes rolling in!

I'm in the MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Attn: Beneficiary ,

This is to intimate you of a very important information and truth with facts and reasons why your inheritance payment and consignment has not been release to you after you have paid VIRTUALLY fees and certificate, which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long overdue payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you. I am Tina Williams, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) here in London UK, I am a United States Citizen. It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondence on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies across United States, Europe to Africa and Asia and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why i was appointed to handle your transaction here in United Kingdom.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental parasites, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment. You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to these instructions is at your own risk.

Respond to via this e-mail ( imf9030@gmail.com) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

Regards,
Tina Williams
(Head) Inspection Dept.
Int'l Monetary Fund (IMF)
United Kingdom.
imf9030@gmail.com

Tina my paid fees are headed your way!
Old 11-30-2017, 03:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think she has your back Top.

Anyway put me down for a new DewEze flat bed. I wouldn't normally ask for such a expensive item .....but I know .... " You're in the money "

Also, I used the last of the coffee filters and we need some more, but the pot is on this morning. Y'all have a good day.
Old 11-30-2017, 04:05 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
For you as a LEGGED recipient of such helpings and direction of luck, I, your Twin of Youngestness have excitement that Courier and Banksters have No longer interests for you.

Hencefor My Twinnery orders suchly of a new redness incurred LEGG treatments of kit of time during Christmas.

Happiness some in all of us and anticipation of wait.
Old 11-30-2017, 06:11 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Morning all. Looks like another boring gorgeous day is about to dawn down here in Paradise.

Not going near that coffee or going to taste anything in the fridge after reading the last few posts. Hope whatever ails some of you is not contagious. Have noticed that the dragon has developed a bad twitch, so maybe what some of you have has rubbed off on the poor thing.

Still can't find my missing screwdriver. Maybe someone used it to stir the "coffee" and that caused it to dissolve?

Off to get something constructive done. Soon. Later.
Old 11-30-2017, 08:46 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Mountaineer
Also, I used the last of the coffee filters and we need some more, but the pot is on this morning. Y'all have a good day.
FILTERS???? You don't use filters in a Keurig. You use KCups. Check the three drawers under the coffee pot - - all kinds of blends and flavours under there.

Originally Posted by Scotty
For you as a LEGGED recipient of such helpings and direction of luck, I, your Twin of Youngestness have excitement that Courier and Banksters have No longer interests for you.

Hencefor My Twinnery orders suchly of a new redness incurred LEGG treatments of kit of time during Christmas.

Happiness some in all of us and anticipation of wait.
Boy-- - that was a good imitation of that epistle your Twinner got. People like that are soooo messed up. But, obviously, some people fall for it - - and get robbed. Sad - - - and disgusting.

VERY busy day today trying to keep up with the wife, run errands, fix meals, clean house, replace a breaker in sis-in-laws house and fix the microwave - - and the drapery rod - - and the garbage disposal - - and the back door lock - - and the drain on the AC unit. Then could come home and crash for 1/2 hour before a meeting tonight. Tired. Going to bed. Y'all be good.
Old 11-30-2017, 09:00 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Mountaineer
I think she has your back Top.

Anyway put me down for a new DewEze flat bed. I wouldn't normally ask for such a expensive item .....but I know .... " You're in the money "

Got ya covered....a new DewEze
Old 11-30-2017, 09:02 PM
Admin Team Leader

Mountaineer, I picked up some filters and coffee, I don't use those Keurigs either since they started the boycott on them
Old 12-01-2017, 06:40 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Good morning from Paradise. Going to be politically correct this morning and avoid that K gizmo. Coffee and ph00 is ready and made the old fashioned way - brewed in a semi clean pot. Left over dry turkey in the fridge. The dragon scoffed the pumpkin pie that was on the counter before I had a chance to put it in the fridge.

Off to put the final touches to the house etc to be ready for the mob arriving tomorrow. Big panic yesterday because the company supplying the rental tables and chairs ran out of tables and chairs. Will know in a couple of hours what is going to happen about this.

See you.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:33 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Checked things out and realized the Keurig is not appreciated around here. Took it back home along with supplies. Son wants it anyway.

Nighty nite.
Old 12-02-2017, 07:53 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Hey where’s the keurig? I was all ready to have one today.

ok I’ll have one in the hotel instead