Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

any sex offenders in your neighborhood ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 02:00 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and i thought i was the only sex offender in riverside ca. man was i wrong! theres one around the corner from me. and i thought he was a nice guy
Old 12-14-2006, 02:17 AM
Muted User

Originally Posted by H2SRDMB
and i thought i was the only sex offender in riverside ca. man was i wrong! theres one around the corner from me. and i thought he was a nice guy
Man people are going to give you a lot of flak for this one. Not everyone knows our super sarcastic humor
Old 12-14-2006, 05:24 AM

in wisconsin it looks like a mine field around me.a bunch of sick people that needs to be taken out!
Old 12-14-2006, 05:52 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
I know a 19 year year old that had oral sex with a willing 16 year old and ended up on the list. Seems like everything else in this world the pendulum has swung too far and may be a little out of touch with reality.

Then again we had the #2 guy of the Nebraska State Patrol convicted for sexual assault of his step daughter, trading sicko pics on the internet. He was my daughter's softball coach. I thought he was the best guy in the world, a real man's man.

What is it we are suppose to do with this info? Seems like the government is saying; "We can't deal with these guys anymore due to PC civil rights crap so you have been warned and it ain't our problem anymore."

If these guys are registered sex offenders likely to reoffend then why are they on the streets living next to our children? Seems a bit odd to me.

The older I get, the more I realize, I am a very poor judge of character.
Old 12-14-2006, 11:12 AM

Got one living a couple of doors down the street from where we are in Houston. When the grandkids are out playing in front of the house there is always one of adults right there with them. Can't be too carful anymore the criminal system is a "catch and release " program
Old 12-14-2006, 11:32 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by dssimecek
Can't be too carful anymore the criminal system is a "catch and release " program

I'm believe we need to change that to a "Bag 'em & Tag 'em" system.

Less "Repeat Offenders" that way.
Old 12-14-2006, 11:39 AM
Adminstrator-ess

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Begle1
And not necessarily all sex offenders are dangerous, pedophile, rapist sex offenders either. (Of course, plenty are.)
In New Jersey, public urination will get you on the list. So if you're driving in NJ, don't stop on the side of the highway to "cool your tires."
Old 12-14-2006, 11:57 AM
Banned

Well there is only 12 around my area......one with a red dot and all the others with Green.......I guess that's not to bad really.

~Nick
Old 12-14-2006, 12:09 PM
Banned

Denver has 789 offenders.......kinda half and half of red and green.

~Nick
Old 12-14-2006, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Geico266
What is it we are suppose to do with this info?
can you say "target" ?
Attached Thumbnails any sex offenders in your neighborhood ?-pistol.jpg  
Old 12-14-2006, 08:34 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wannadiesel
In New Jersey, public urination will get you on the list. So if you're driving in NJ, don't stop on the side of the highway to "cool your tires."
No kidding. Getting tickets for public urination is a family tradition for me. I almost got one about a month ago, come to think of it...

can you say "target" ?
Which is exactly why I don't think this stuff should be public domain...
Old 12-15-2006, 08:53 AM

We got about 10 in my town. Population of about 2000 people. I guess that pretty bad for a small town like ours. The closest one living to me is like .66 miles...awwwwwwwww
Old 12-15-2006, 10:58 AM
DTR's 'Wrench thrower...' And he aims for the gusto...

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I can't beleive how many are around here too! Within a block or two of the elementary school and across the street from my two young grandaughters!

But just the number of them everywhere! Makes me wonder.

Wetspirit
Old 12-15-2006, 11:18 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I certainly have no feelings for anyone who violates a child in any way, but guys remember when looking at sites like this that there are quite a few on there for situations that only political correctness has made a crime ( 18 yr old boy with his consenting 17 yr old girlfriend for example, or as one member pointed out, public urination.........
I wrote the report up once on a kid( 17) who had been caught "making out" with his girlfriend ( 13 months his junior). nothing more than what most of us probably did as kids ourselves( back seat in in the drive-in).... The girls Mom didnt like him and wanted it prosecuted as Agg Sexual battery with a Child under 16. He is now on that site as a pedophile...
While most listed on there deserve a short rope and a tall tree, not all of them are worthy of death....
Old 12-15-2006, 11:47 AM
DTR's 'Wrench thrower...' And he aims for the gusto...

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
I certainly have no feelings for anyone who violates a child in any way, but guys remember when looking at sites like this that there are quite a few on there for situations that only political correctness has made a crime ( 18 yr old boy with his consenting 17 yr old girlfriend for example, or as one member pointed out, public urination.........
I wrote the report up once on a kid( 17) who had been caught "making out" with his girlfriend ( 13 months his junior). nothing more than what most of us probably did as kids ourselves( back seat in in the drive-in).... The girls Mom didnt like him and wanted it prosecuted as Agg Sexual battery with a Child under 16. He is now on that site as a pedophile...
While most listed on there deserve a short rope and a tall tree, not all of them are worthy of death....
Well said. At this rate everyone will be on it and it will become meaningless. An eighteen year old boy with a seventeen year old consenting girlfriend is not the problem. How can we easily tell which are violent rapists or pedophiles? They're the ones I want to keep an eye on or........

Wetspirit

Quick Reply: any sex offenders in your neighborhood ?