Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Another MCI

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2019, 05:32 AM
Administrator

Received 232 Likes on 161 Posts
Another MCI

Sunday we had another MCI,
An active shooter at an outdoor festival.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/28/us/gi...ing/index.html

quoted
He was shot and killed by officers who engaged him within one minute of the shooting,

Do you know how to survive, do you have any training?

Jim
Old 07-29-2019, 11:45 AM

Received 420 Likes on 321 Posts
Do you know how to survive, do you have any training?

Depends on weather your a liberal or conservative. All I'm seeing lately is give up and do whatever they tell you to do. The government doesn't want you to fight back, because the government has to save you.
I've been shot, stabbed, and beaten to a bloody puddle. I am still here because I did fight back, up to and including taking one of my attackers life. I refuse to go anywhere that prevents me from defending myself. I also refuse to go to "kill zones" where you are just a fish in a barrel.
Old 07-29-2019, 12:12 PM

Received 365 Likes on 272 Posts
I don't have the answer, and neither does anyone else...I do know that I stand 25 more chances of survival in a sudden attack by having my .45 and three magazines on me than I would without it...I'm willing and capable of using those chances if the need arises...Others can trust in the good intentions of those they encounter if they wish......Ben
Old 07-29-2019, 06:26 PM

Received 141 Likes on 107 Posts
I have the answer...STOP creating gun free zones and allow everyone to carry a gun or lethal protection device with them at all times. Because its a proven fact that places with a high level of gun carriers have far far less gun related crimes, and to date there has never been a mass shooting in a place where guns were allowed by all. Its also a known thing that criminals dont like competition or the chances of being harmed by those they want to commit crimes against. Thats why dogs are far more effective than an alarm system at thwarting criminals.

I truly believe that most all these news stories are the media only reporting gun crimes which fit their narrative. For example, they're reporting that he was a "white" male wearing military clothing who used an "AR15 like" rifle. But why arent they telling anyone that this shooting took place in a gun free zone event where attendees had to pass through detectors (he cut the fence and got in that way), and that the shooter was heavily medicated on prescription drugs. Or...that the assailant was taken down by an armed good guy.

Lastly, its becoming blatantly obvious that liberals ultimately want to strip you of your 2nd Amendment right to carry a gun...but their biggest talking point arguments are those bad "assault rifles".....which are used to commit an average of only 300 deaths annually. Although statistics reveal that annually 3 to 4 times MORE deaths are committed by knives than that of those horrible rifles. To take such stats even further...auto related deaths average a staggering number of 40,000 annually!!!!! But we dont hear about anyone taking away your right to drive a car. Oh wait.....driving is NOT a right, but having a gun is. Let that sink in.....
Old 07-29-2019, 06:57 PM

Received 365 Likes on 272 Posts
An armed society is a polite society......Ben
The following 3 users liked this post by Fordzilla:
cougar (07-31-2019), j_martin (08-06-2019), KATOOM (07-29-2019)
Old 08-04-2019, 11:45 AM

Received 148 Likes on 127 Posts
Every news channel out here reports with buzz words, pictures of black handguns and rifles and makes facial expressions to negatively portray any gun news. It's all part of the liberal agenda to undo the bill of rights. First personal protection/self defense/revolt then free speech will follow. Think about what the next generation is being brainwashed into believing....

A retired Army General I know says most ar/ak owners who fire at any trained military personnel will end up dying with it next to them no matter how good of a shot they are, it's the training and field experience they will lack which will cost them their lives. Guys I know that own an AR enjoy shooting it, I doubt they think they will need it for a revolt. And as for "gun free" zones, well that has never made any sense to me to advertise easy pickens for the mentally incompetent.

But don't use facts in any debates with the libs regarding guns, climate, border law etc....
The following users liked this post:
cougar (08-06-2019)
Old 08-06-2019, 09:56 AM

Received 420 Likes on 321 Posts
I do believe Mr Trump lost my support last night when he caved into the Libs on gun registration. We need a new President and law makers that WILL Uphold, Protect, and Defend the Constitution of the United States of America.