Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Another funny email scam

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 02:20 PM

Location: This Nazi state of California 2nd home Gilbert AZ under God
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another funny email scam

One for Lary to add to the list

RE: NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

Add to ContactsTo:brj@yahoo.com

Peter Brown
30 Haymarket London SW1Y 4TE
Tel No: 44-871-503-9495
Fax No: 44-844-774-8122
ALL RESPONSE TO: Email: peterbrown29@hotmail.com

My name is Mr. Peter Brown. I am a financial accountant of Assurance Property Group in London. I got your business profile through our Commercial Department in United Kingdom and feel interested to consult you for a confidential business proposal. As a property group operating since 1987, one of our prospective estate client (Mr. Martua Abbas ) from Indonesia , have duly authorized our estate magnets to sell all his properties under our management and henceforth to remit the total money to his account in Malaysia, while he has immigrated to Pakistan for a business. Recently, we got information that he was attack by unknown assassin and died at the spot. Until this moment we have no trace of any third party related to him and a search trip has been made proofing truth about the deceased. As a matter of fact, we realized the total sum of $10.2 million United States dollars after property sales which were authorized by Mr. Martua Abbas to deposit with Finance & Security Company until his return to London.

All I need urgently is for you to stand as his next of kin and inheritance of the said above fund so that instruction can be given to the finance house to release the fund in your country. Consequently, if you would help to stand as trustee for this transaction, we shall be partners in investment. As regards your benefit in assisting us, we are prepared to offer you 40% of the money when finally dispatch this Fund from Finance & Security Company to your country, and 60% will remain for offshore investment in your country. Please we implore you to understand and co-operate, observing the confidentiality of this transaction and regard our trust in your credibility as a trustee who shall stand as the beneficiary of the above fund because we have successfully deposited with the finance institution.

Remember that this transaction is 100% risk free and I assure you of receiving this fund for us to share. As a matter of urgency, reply via email or contact via phone with your contact details for immediate explanation as we are hasty to dispatch this fund out once you forward your contact details { Full name , Mobile number and contact address} and we will sign an agreement and exchange our international passport. I am urgently looking forward to hearing from you.
Have a good day.
Thanks.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Peter Brown
Email: peterbrown29@hotmail.com

Old 02-06-2011, 09:41 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Yep I got that one as well... all they want you to do is commit fraud
Old 02-06-2011, 11:08 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It might worry me a little if my financial accountant used a hotmail account for business.