Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

ALERT:Missing Person!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 02:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ALERT:Missing Person!!!!!

Hey Everyone.

I just got this off another forum I visit(chevytalk.org). Here is the link to the post I got it from...Here is the post i got it from.

Here is the post.

We are in the area so lets help out...

My father and best friend, Lonnie Louis Taliaferro has been missing since Monday March 20.
He is 59 years old, 5ft 9in tall, 150lbs., and has white hair and a full beard. He is pale skinned, wears glasses, usually wears a dark baseball cap and plaid long sleeved shirts. He was driving a teal green 1996 F150 single cab, long bed 4X4 pickup with a white camper top. He was last seen at 6:30PM Sunday March 19 leaving a craft show in Winter Park, FL headed towards his home in Rogersville, TN.

He is a basket weaver who drives to craft show nearly every weekend in many different states to sell them. He has no prior physical or mental illness, and was supposed to take his father to the doctor Tuesday, so if he had a break down or something like that, he would have certainly called. All of his friends in between FL and TN have been notified and I filed a missing person's report with the local Sherrif's Dept. I don't know what to do next, and if you have any advice please let me know.

Any LEO, EMS, or anyone in the medical profession in the area from Orlando to northeast TN, please keep an eye out for him and pass around the information.

If you have any information about my father, Lonnie Taliaferro or any information that could help find him, please call me:

night time home(423)272-2600

or cell during day(423)797-0250

Please forward this to anyone who may be of assistance.
Also feel free to copy and post this in any forum you think may get additional exposure.

Thank you,
Jesse Taliaferro
sigmund1@gmail.com

This is a repost from the TJOA off road forum
The origanal poster is here
http://www.floridajeepers.net/viewtopic.php?t=22492
So If your in the area that he would of been driving though,lets help the guy out and keep your eyes peeled for his vechical.

Thanks
Jeff
Old 03-23-2006, 03:44 PM

I just sent an email to them. While going to the Atlanta race this past weekend I seen an off green f-150 with a white topper on it. It had some custom paint work on it. Will see if that might have matched it. Will post back here. This was in central to north central GA on I-75 heading North on Friday afternoon.
Old 03-23-2006, 10:59 PM

They found him, sadly it did not turn out like they had hoped for. I am not sure on the details or anything,the forum where I got the info from linked to another saying thanks for all the help and that he had passed.

I did not know his family personally not even through teh internet for that matter,but my prayers go out to his family for this hard time they are going to be going through in the next couple days and even months.

R.I.P

Jeff
Old 03-24-2006, 03:58 AM

RIp

It really sucks when you lose somebody and you don't have the chance to say goodbye, just makes you feel incomplete, the one thing everybody would like to do before they lose them.....

Not sure what happened, but at least you have to remember what he was doing, doing the hobbie they loved most. I know when I go, whatever age, whatever time, as long as I'm happy when I go, my lifes complete.