Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

żżż Break Room żżż 12/17 - 12/23

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 10:34 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
just cause imma gal doesn't mean i clean all the time......( NO COMMENTS ChrisR)

Wanna.... you mus tthink me some sort of neandrethal to say this!.. I certainly DO NOT think women should be cleaning all the time..........

sometimes they should cook too...................
Old 12-20-2006, 10:35 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
Wanna.... you mus tthink me some sort of neandrethal to say this!.. I certainly DO NOT think women should be cleaning all the time..........

sometimes they should cook too...................
And wash clothes...
Old 12-20-2006, 10:37 AM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PEEKED IN ON MADHAT at the office....

did not look too promising..
Old 12-20-2006, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by madhat
And wash clothes...
Well yeah, but I threw that in with "cleaning"...... there are a few other things too , but this is a family site
Old 12-20-2006, 10:39 AM
DTR Mom

You Are NEXT , CHRIS

When i am barefoot in the kitchen, my husband JUST FEELS IT NECESSARY to say," ahhhhh, just the way I like ya..."
Old 12-20-2006, 10:43 AM

When i am barefoot in the kitchen, my husband JUST FEELS IT NECESSARY to say," ahhhhh, just the way I like ya..."
havent met him or heard much about him, but I gotta kinda like the guy..........

BTW nice pic of the Sgt... or is that his LT????????? looks more like a LT to me...
Old 12-20-2006, 10:47 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Yeah, that's me burying chaikwa when we were kids, pre mountain of hair.

Wanna, you been playing in the woods again? And where do you keep getting all of these pictures of me?

This is really me at the office...
Old 12-20-2006, 12:02 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Chaikwa, your late, most of us have been up, eaten and finished PT already....and we DID notice your absence yesterday( the coffee tasted like coffee)....
LATE? I don't think so! It took ya 3 hours to get here after I made the coffee! 'Late' indeed! And I saw that crud in the pot that was left over from yesterday. Looked like 5ver Bob made it, I could see right thru the pot!

CHAIKWA- Good to see you up at the normal hour!! Take that air horn and use it for a hair dryer though...........i know where ya live and I do NOT mind driving for hours JUST to say "Hi"
'Hair dryer'??? I NEVER use a hairdryer, you know that! And yes, I KNOW you'd drive for hours just to say 'hi'... you've DONE IT!

WOW! Why didn't you tell us you're pregn... no, never mind. Scary thought!

Yeah, that's me burying chaikwa when we were kids, pre mountain of hair.
No, I think if you look at the hair, and really THINK about it, there's no way that coulda been me! I was BORN with more hair than that!

This is really me at the office...
Wow, nice shirt! It's almost a lavender color! Pretty flowery pattern too!

Afternoon coffee is ready. Get yer cup before it starts to set up!

chaikwa.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:28 PM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all. I'm on my fourth cup of chaikwa coffee for the day. Love it. Hope everyone is having a good day.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:54 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by chaikwa
LATE? I don't think so! It took ya 3 hours to get here after I made the coffee! 'Late' indeed! And I saw that crud in the pot that was left over from yesterday. Looked like 5ver Bob made it, I could see right thru the pot!
No way, baby - - you are not seeing thru my coffee - - goooooodddd stuff.

Just in for a bite of food and a moments R&R as long as the DW doesn't catch me. Then, back our and go fight with lighting wires and mulch some more. Sure looking good - - man my back hurts and I look like I have been in an auto accident - - scratches, gouges, blood all over from fighting with all the bushes. Gonna need a pint of blood.

OK, she found me - - gotta go. See ya,

PouringAnotherCupOfGoodCoffeeBeforeChaikwaMessesIt AllUpBob
Old 12-20-2006, 02:55 PM

BTW nice pic of the Sgt... or is that his LT????????? looks more like a LT to me...

No ... that has to be the Sarge ... the LT would have the head firmly wedged neck-deep in the "exhaust orifice" .

Almost 10pm here and I decided to take back all the last minute gifts I bought and try to find stuff online for them instead. That way I can blame the place I buy it from for me not getting it there on time !!!!

Cheers,
PISTOL
Old 12-20-2006, 04:45 PM
DTR Mom

Talking Right On The Money!!!!

Originally Posted by PistolWhipt
No ... that has to be the Sarge ... the LT would have the head firmly wedged neck-deep in the "exhaust orifice" .

Almost 10pm here and I decided to take back all the last minute gifts I bought and try to find stuff online for them instead. That way I can blame the place I buy it from for me not getting it there on time !!!!

Cheers,
PISTOL
YEP! My thoughts EXACTLY when I tossed up the pic! SOME officers
though please- I have served or observed ones I really would do anything for.. never really can apply that to second lieutenants though...

PISTOL- now you know why SAINT NIKOLAS was so popular
in Germany. last minute stuff for a hidden appearance, and by the time the merriment wears off- all the presents are there (three days after December 25th snicker snicker) you'll be fine... really is the thought that counts NOT the delivery... HOPE all is well with you and yours too!

CHRISR you're gut instincts are still right on- my husband is from a large mountain family who "us boys" could strip a junk car in minutes (show NYCity punks a thing or two), kill a deer and "have the women fix it" cause that is their job, and enjoy a game of chess after dinner. His very favorite vacation was building our house.... Let's say that he would fit right in here
okay! got more wood split and stacked, ran the dogs around, got the 4 wheeler stuck in the hills and have dishes to do.......MIGHT clear off my desk when i feel like being a grown up again.....LIFE IS SHORT; get to having some fun out there fellas!!!!! W@hooooo Hoooooo!
Old 12-20-2006, 06:56 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Evening, all. The wife cooked a really good dinner, home made fried chicken, plucked and cleaned today, rice, sweet peas, and some good hot sauce to go on the chicken. I'm stuffed. And pork rinds for dessert. How do you spell relief? R.O.L.A. .....

I have worked with some officers that I would follow to the death, and others, that if they said turn right, I would drop everything that I had and run left as fast as I could.

Still no comment on my Sailor picture...

Have a nice night, all. Finally cooling off below 75 here. I think that it's 73.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:58 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
The wife cooked a really good dinner, home made fried chicken,

Still no comment on my Sailor picture...
you talking about that one where your mind as empty as that clipboard on the wall? that must be your clipboard for your worklist, because you post on here every 5.9 minutes.

did you fix my profile yet?

why not invite a brother for supper? you know sailors like chicken.....
Old 12-21-2006, 05:06 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Mornin, all. Snuck into the break room and caught the donuts sleeping, rounded them all up and started the coffee...I put an extra scoop in, so be careful. Watched Superman Returns last night, was not too impressed. Not bad, but I expected more.
04, let me draw you a picture... pg 4, post 49. I know that you navy guys have a hard time finding your way around. I give you grid cooridinates, but you wouldn't know what they were... And my wife's cookin is good, but not good enough to drive down that narrow stinking road from your house to mine in the dark. How about Saturday Afternoon? I'll take menu requests until Saturday am.
Ok, gonna go run. I'm trying to get under 18:00 flat before the new year. If anyone wants to join me, I'll be behind the barracks for a few minutes before I take off doing some pull ups.

Have a great one, all!!!!
fasthat

Quick Reply: żżż Break Room żżż 12/17 - 12/23