Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

***BREAKROOM - 11-11-12 to 11-17-12***

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 10:43 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
open up the new breakroom Shorts gal!

hope you enjoyed the time with your dad!
Old 11-18-2012, 12:52 AM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
JWBM, I keep tossing the 'new breakroom' ball to Shorts and she keeps missing it. I did some checking recently though and it might not be all her fault. I keep calling her a westerner, then I realized she is in the central time zone. I am west of her. We just need to find someone west of me to shut it down each Saturday night. DW and I are sitting here listening to country tunes as the evening wraps up. My little doggie is curled up beside me, the fireplace (gas) is on and a glass of wine is helping put a good glow on a nice Saturday evening. Tomorrow is DW's birthday so I guess I better figure out something good for breakfast and supper tomorrow. She looks after me pretty well, so I guess I better pull my share of the load tomorrow. Once breakfast is done, we are going to stuff about 15lbs of those little pepperoni sticks our friends and family love sooooo much.

So, I will toss a last shovel of coal in the breakroom stove, turn down the wick on the oil lamp and wish you all a warm and safe evening.

We just listened to 'Take me home, Country roads' by John Denver as a final song for the night. Wow, that song will always bring a little tear to my eyes.