Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

*** Skuttlebutt Thread *** 12/10 -12/16, Marines & Janitors Welcome

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 12:01 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
*** Skuttlebutt Thread *** 12/10 -12/16, Marines & Janitors Welcome

Bout the time order was restored!

NOW HERE THIS!

Chitakiwakia can make coffee, madhat can bring donuts.

This is gonna be an interesting week for me. More to come on the trial is over, and the verdict is in.
Old 12-10-2006, 12:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Huh??? This is well over my head.
Old 12-10-2006, 04:10 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Just finishing up the night shift. Thanks for the . It's just right, nice and chewy.

Gotta clean the outside of the truck today. Got a Christmas play to go to tonight before I come back to work.

Might even ride a horse or two if everything works out.

Geico, everything OK?

Ed
Old 12-10-2006, 05:44 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Trial?
Are you actually involved or just working for the court?
I thought that was you on America's Most Wanted..........

Sunday AM and Wifey just left to go to work.
Gotta love that Sunday OT.
Coffee's ready, dogs just went out to do their business.
MAN it's cold out there.

I left the truck unplugged last night so I can check the fast idle that supposed to be there after I tried the Smarty at the Claremont Meet this past Summer.
Normal weekday mornings the truck only gets to run a minute or so before heading out.

Heading over to Mom's to have two new tires put on her car.
The tread is almost perfect, but the sidewalls are dry rotted.
I guess 600 miles a year isn't enough to wear the tires before the carcass starts disintegrating.

Y'all stay safe.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:52 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Good Morning All!!
Might turn out to be a sunny day here in the northeast.
Figured I would stop in and say hello before heading out.
This 7 days a week for the past 6 months is getting old.
Hope it will slow down soon, kinda getting worn out.
Have a fabulous day everyone.

Rich
Old 12-10-2006, 07:07 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by CGA03
You didn't know Geico had been arrested and was now on trial? Here's the scoop; He swiped a pair of speedo's because he was jealous of Fiver Bob's. Unfortunately, the Lizard Boy doesn't know the difference between a speedo and an athletic supporter, (the kind you wear, not a soccer mom), and he stole one from a Marine. Equally as unfortunate, the Marine was wearing the athletic supporter at the time of the theft. To his credit, ol' Lizard Boy got the thing removed from the Marine undetected... it was the resulting draft felt by the Marine that gave the crime away. Apparently, in Lizard Boy's excitment he forgot to 'close the window' after the crime was completed!

Anyway, after almost a month in the hospital recovering from the Marine/Sailor fight that resulted from the theft, Lizard Breath was charged with Theft from Military Personnel with Intent to Commit Lewd & Unusual Acts Using Stolen Property. Geico doesn't deny the theft charges but is disputing the validity of the lewd act charge, claiming, "if he had intended to commit a lewd act, it would have been on the handsome Marine". If convicted, he faces life on Paris Island without parole.

chaikwa.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:08 AM
Administrator

Oh yeah, 's ready!

chaikwa.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:11 AM

You laid out the crime very well!
Old 12-10-2006, 07:15 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Geico266
You laid out the crime very well!
And surprisingly, he's STILL not embarresed about it!

chaikwa.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by chaikwa
And surprisingly, he's STILL not embarresed about it!

chaikwa.
I didn't say it was true, I said it was laid out well, for a delusional janitor.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by CGA03
Na, we finally got the BS thread named appropriately. None of this fufu coffee emporium stuff.

Scuttlebutt is an unofficial Naval term for "the word" or what is going on in the ship, basically rumors that more than likely are true.
Old 12-10-2006, 08:00 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by Geico266
Scuttlebutt is an unofficial Naval term for "the word" or what is going on in the ship, basically rumors that more than likely are true.
Suuuuure it is........wink-wink

In The Naaaaveeeeee

Old 12-10-2006, 08:11 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by chaikwa
You didn't know Geico had been arrested and was now on trial? Here's the scoop;
If convicted, he faces life on Paris Island without parole.
chaikwa.
That, my friend, is good. Very clean!! I would not change anything in that story if you asked me to. chaikwa, have you ever thought of writing fiction? I'm impressed. Plus, after totallyrad PM'd me last night so say that I was getting destroyed by geico on a bunch of threads, I'm glad that he gets to hang out with me for a while. I'll show him a few things that my Drill Instructors did to me, old school stuff. It's ok, I'm not a sailor, I won't cry. Sticks and stones will break my bones, but I'm gonna burry geico up to his neck on the beach at low tide!!

Wife just took my truck to Wal-Mart... she says,"Want me to fill it up for you?" (very meekly and sweet, but cringeing)"No thank you, sweetheart!! I'll get it later!" Yeah, right. Sure, fill my truck up. I need a new engine. Make sure to gas it really hard as you leave the gas station so that it's a total loss!

Chaiwka, I need some help. My wife's grandpa is diebetic, on a special diet, crusty as can be, but he drinks this "Half light" coffee. It tastes like 3/4 water and 1/4 coffee. Normal person coffee. I'm rubbing my tounge on the carpet trying to get the taste (or lack there of) to go away. HELP!!!
Then, we have a 'family reunion' later this afternoon. I'm not a very social animal, big groups of people (civilians) make me uneasy, like I want to start shooting. And there's a bunch of them, and they're all lovey, mmmm kiss kiss, come hug me even though you don't know me. Told the wife to pick up some beer at the store, get a case. I'm gonna need it.

Good name this week. I still want to be named the DTR Drill Instructor.
Old 12-10-2006, 08:14 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Shovelhead
Suuuuure it is........wink-wink

In The Naaaaveeeeee

Shovel, you'd just have gotten a very nice high five if I was there. Not one of those navy 'low fives' where they accidently miss and get you somewhere else. Good one!
Old 12-10-2006, 10:09 AM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey the horse shoe is standing up, the coffee is ready. (Saw some of Hidalgo last night). So if we hear about a shooting in a big group of people, we know its the "DTR Drill Instructor" that couldn't take a friendly gesture from a shirt tail family member. Just have to watch the final rounds of the NFR (missed it last night), feed critters, and study for today.

Quick Reply: *** Skuttlebutt Thread *** 12/10 -12/16, Marines & Janitors Welcome