Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

***** Water Cooler 15 July - 21 July *****

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 05:41 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
***** Water Cooler 15 July - 21 July *****

Wow! I get to start the weekly thread?

You guys are slippin'

Up earlier than usual on a Sunday.
Wifey's at work.

"Normal" coffee's ready.
You sludge chuggers and foo-foo sippers are on yer own.

Snausage-n-egg sammich fer breakfast.

Y'all stay safe.

Old 07-15-2007, 05:55 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I was here, but , being the brainiac I am, posted in last weeks thread!
is on, grab a cup before heading to church or the mall or where-ever you spend your Sunday mornings. No donuts, the shop was closed, and when I looked in the dumpster, all I could see was some hairy creature in a maids outfit grumbling something about " pink sprinkleys"..... never knew Sasquatch liekd pastries...... when he bent over to start looking for more , I kinda lost my appetite.... may need therapy actually...

Getting ready to head home, anothe successfull shift completed, no-one stole the base, all the buildings are still where we left'em....
Gotta figure out how to adjust hte clutch on a Belarus tractor, stuck in first and wont disengage.... more fun!...

well, all y'all have good'un enjoy the day and watch out for that hairy thing behind the donut shop!
Old 07-15-2007, 06:02 AM

Location: In the middle of Weather Dry Creek Farm in Avilla, Arkansas
Been in the Cave since 0500. Too many "projects", not enough people to do them
The present "project" aka Test Program Set, has so many wires coming out of it, it looks like a Don King hairdo. They're all blue and white too. Sure hope it cleans up better when I start dressing the wires.
Time to sniff some more solder flux

pokingfingersandgettingburnedShortround out
Old 07-15-2007, 07:03 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Boo hoo - - nobody loves me - - no foo foo. Gonna pout and be mad all day - - well, maybe at least til I get my foo foo.

Gorgeous Sunday morning down this way - - was pretty warm yesterday and heading the same way today - - oh well, it is summer in Florida, what do we expect. Pool was great though. Heading to church, then off to Sonny's for some good BBQ.

Ok, gonna run - - have a great one.

Bob
Old 07-15-2007, 07:22 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Awright ev'ryone, the good coffee's ready. F00-f00 too. I've saved the day once again!

Couldn't find any donuts in the dumpster for y'all tho, just some old homeless guy with a scared look on his face. I think he ate them all before I could get to them. He looked kinda portly for a homeless guy.

Have a good Sunday!

chaikwa.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mornin' all,

good, thanks for opening up the breakroom and starting it Shovehead

Still having computer problems. Polly have to take it in to a fixit shop. Running slow, Keeps droping off line, about every minuit. IP address go to 0.0.0.0 the comes back up. Have to do a lot of refreshes to get a screen up.
Have a good un and be safe out there.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:48 AM
DTR question asker

Mornin' everyone,

Almost settled into my new house. Got a few more things to clean up at the old one, but I stayed here last night and all was good. There is a bit of a water leak though that we discovered that got part of the floor in the master bedroom wet, looks like it was coming from under the house. Hopefully its recent and hasn't caused any major damage... -_-.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:41 AM
Chapter President

Just got back in from the DFW Diesel meet, it was pretty cool. DodgeCowboy, sorry to hear about everything from the clutch back having to be brand new.
Duallygoingtoaropingdogstilltiredfromyesterday.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:19 PM

Woo-Hoo the janitor saved the day again. Hey ahh isn't it your job to have the coffee and the foo foo ready in the AM. Just asking.

Davey how's the old eye ***** doing. You have to take care of that computer stuff, don't want to loose you in cyberspace.

Deiselfuelonly Water coming from through the floor doesn't sound to good to me. Hope you get that straightened out.

Have to go have coffee with the in/outlaws after church. Oops a Freudian slip of the keyboard.

T storms last night and rain, filled up the water barrels. Nice day today. Need to revamp the to do list for this week. Warm weather suppose to be around all week.

Have fun and drive safe
Old 07-15-2007, 05:05 PM

Ah, the ol' water cooler thread. Got lost looking for the coffeebreak room. All is good. Nice, peaceful afternoon. Too bad Monday has to come along to knock it sideways. Since it's too late for coffee, pardon me as I brew up a cup of tea, gunpowder, thank you very much.

~Dave
Old 07-16-2007, 04:58 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

PHHHWEEEEEYAAAAHTT~~NOW REVILLE REVILLE REVILLE, UP UP ALL HANDS, HEAVE OUT, TRICE UP AND STOW ALL GEAR. THE SMOKING LAMP IS LIT IN ALL AUTHORIZED SPACES, NOW REVILLE REVILLE REVILLE

And HAPPY MONDAY MORNING DTR!!!!!

Bosuns-mate of the Watch reports the site is docked and taking shore power, Chiakwa has the galley watch and is painting last weeks left-over Calamari pink and putting sprinkles on it. SSGT HAt on shore leave, Davy on medical....
coffee is on ...........
Old 07-16-2007, 05:19 AM
Chapter President

Dang it, can't you see people are trying to sleep here. I feel it is going to be a looooooonnnnnnnnngggggg day, last week I couldn't do very much on 7 hours of sleep, I guess I needed less than that and just call it a nap. I'm working until 4, hauling tractors and then roping. I might actually have to pass on the roping tonight though.
Duallygroggydogout
Old 07-16-2007, 05:39 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Is it Friday already ?.........

Hope things are s-l-o-o-o-o-w at work today,
It's been a busy weekend.

Heat & humididididity are baaaaack in the DC swamps.
Chance of late afternoon thunder-bumpers.
I hope it waits until after 0500 hrs, cuz I rode the G-G.

A word to the wise,
Don't eat the donuts with sprinkles on 'em.
They're Tops favorites, and I saw a couple of the "sprinkles" moving.
Y'all stay safe,
Attached Thumbnails ***** Water Cooler 15 July - 21 July *****-chrome.jpg  
Old 07-16-2007, 06:10 AM
Administrator

Well, like rats to the cheese, here we are again.
Vespascooter all cleaned up from the ride in the last two rain storms.
Got lost on the vespascooter for three hours in Prince George county yesterday, that was cool. Knew I had to come out on one of four roads sooner or later.
Well, gotta get back to CA land for the day. Hey, it pays the bills (and quite well too I might add).
You'ns be safe today and don't eat anything on the menu that moves.
Old 07-16-2007, 06:31 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Morning, cherry turnovers on the desk today. Starting another pot. Kinda antsy this week. Ordered one of these Friday, and hopeing it gets here by the end of the week. http://www.millerwelds.com/products/...c_140_autoset/
Had to fork out a little extra to set it up for flux-core, per recommendation by the janitor. Then it's gonna be fast-track to get the zj/ctd hybrid together.

Quick Reply: ***** Water Cooler 15 July - 21 July *****