NCDTR #18 Forum for the North Carolina chapter #18

NC Diesel Events?

Old 07-14-2011, 02:39 PM
  #1  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
cstewart's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 443
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NC Diesel Events?

I know activity has been slow on this page lately...just wondering if anyone had any info on any upcoming events in the area? (I'm in Charlotte, but willing to travel if worth it...).
Again, just curious. I'm getting the itch and I had to miss the last "Big Lick" event due to being out of town!

Ya'll be good and hopefully we'll catch up soon enough!
cstewart is offline  
Old 07-25-2011, 01:55 PM
  #2  
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Holly Ridge, N.C.
Posts: 8,286
Likes: 0
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by cstewart View Post
I know activity has been slow on this page lately...just wondering if anyone had any info on any upcoming events in the area? (I'm in Charlotte, but willing to travel if worth it...).
Again, just curious. I'm getting the itch and I had to miss the last "Big Lick" event due to being out of town!

Ya'll be good and hopefully we'll catch up soon enough!
----------------------------------------------------------------
cstewart:

I am planning on setting up a dyno day once the weather cools off in Jacksonville, N.C. with our dyno guy, Wayne Murphy. It is just too hot right now. I will post here when we get it set-up.

--------
John_P
John_P is offline  
Old 07-25-2011, 03:48 PM
  #3  
"Swole It like ya Stole It"
 
Big Swole's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Just outside Atlanta GA
Posts: 310
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bucks Communications has a race every year in Peidmont

This year it's Oct. 15th..

Brian Buchanan puts it on and it Always a great time...

Look it up! or pm me you number and I can have Brian call ya with info..
Big Swole is offline  
Old 07-26-2011, 06:32 PM
  #4  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 890
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by John_P View Post
----------------------------------------------------------------
cstewart:

I am planning on setting up a dyno day once the weather cools off in Jacksonville, N.C. with our dyno guy, Wayne Murphy. It is just too hot right now. I will post here when we get it set-up.

--------
John_P
John please get up with me when you decide to do this, those Wayne dyno days were always fun. i would love to help.
king d is offline  
Old 07-26-2011, 07:09 PM
  #5  
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Holly Ridge, N.C.
Posts: 8,286
Likes: 0
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by king d View Post
John please get up with me when you decide to do this, those Wayne dyno days were always fun. i would love to help.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Jess! I will give you a call when the event gets closer buddy.
John_P is offline  
Old 07-26-2011, 10:04 PM
  #6  
Registered User
 
UnrulyNFS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Central NC
Posts: 1,520
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think there is a Sled Pull this weekend in WinstonSalem
UnrulyNFS is offline  
Old 07-28-2011, 02:28 PM
  #7  
Registered User
 
AUGIE DOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: APEX,NC
Posts: 465
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Truck and tractor pull in Wilson,NC this weekend also.
AUGIE DOG is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 05:58 PM
  #8  
Registered User
 
cliff dodge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: jacksonvill nc
Posts: 90
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Guys!
There is a sled pull coming up - August 19th & 20th, Big Lick Festival Park with Straight Diesels Truck and Tractor Pulling. 12743 NC Hwy 205
Oakboro, NC
cliff dodge is offline  
Old 08-02-2011, 01:26 PM
  #9  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
cstewart's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 443
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cliff dodge View Post
Hey Guys!
There is a sled pull coming up - August 19th & 20th, Big Lick Festival Park with Straight Diesels Truck and Tractor Pulling. 12743 NC Hwy 205
Oakboro, NC
I'm there...Thanks for the info!
You pulling?
cstewart is offline  
Old 08-03-2011, 04:14 PM
  #10  
Registered User
 
UnrulyNFS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Central NC
Posts: 1,520
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cliff dodge View Post
Hey Guys!
There is a sled pull coming up - August 19th & 20th, Big Lick Festival Park with Straight Diesels Truck and Tractor Pulling. 12743 NC Hwy 205
Oakboro, NC
Great info! Please post these up whenever you know about them. Otherwise, I find out too late. Gonna start check into this one.

You guys going both nights?
UnrulyNFS is offline  
Old 08-03-2011, 08:18 PM
  #11  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
cstewart's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 443
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by UnrulyNFS View Post
Great info! Please post these up whenever you know about them. Otherwise, I find out too late. Gonna start check into this one.

You guys going both nights?
Both night will be tough for me...for sure Saturday though!
cstewart is offline  
Old 08-05-2011, 01:15 AM
  #12  
Registered User
 
UnrulyNFS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Central NC
Posts: 1,520
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I work Friday, but am hoping to get Saturday free to go.
UnrulyNFS is offline  
Old 08-21-2011, 10:24 AM
  #13  
Registered User
 
cliff dodge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: jacksonvill nc
Posts: 90
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Guys. Some friends and I made a trip to Morgan's Corner last night for a pull. I hope the pulls in Oakboro had a great turn out. Coming up on September 10th at the Farmington Dragway in Farmington, NC is the next pulls.
cliff dodge is offline  
Old 08-24-2011, 07:47 PM
  #14  
Registered User
 
UnrulyNFS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Central NC
Posts: 1,520
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cliff dodge View Post
Hey Guys. Some friends and I made a trip to Morgan's Corner last night for a pull. I hope the pulls in Oakboro had a great turn out. Coming up on September 10th at the Farmington Dragway in Farmington, NC is the next pulls.
Crap, I'm outta town. Haven't made a single pull this year for various reasons.
UnrulyNFS is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
nasty01cummims
Competition / Pulls / OffRoad
5
03-16-2009 10:16 PM
dieselcarpenter
Competition / Pulls / OffRoad
3
01-08-2008 08:45 PM
82NDSNPR
Competition / Pulls / OffRoad
4
12-21-2007 09:00 PM
t-boe
Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events
3
04-15-2007 01:20 PM
CmminsBeast
Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events
2
01-17-2007 09:23 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NC Diesel Events?


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.