Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Northern Michigan Breakfast?

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2003, 08:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Northern Michigan Breakfast?

I'm in Traverse City and it sounds like there are a lot (well OK, a few) members right close-by. How 'bout we get together some time (soon, maybe?) for breakfast and BS on a Sat or Sun morn'? We could also do a Sat afternoon beer, football, BS kind of thing too.

I'm a TDR member as well as a GLTDR (great lakes) but there are no local members of either as far as I know. I'm looking to meet others and share my obsession. (where's the spellcheck when you need it? ??? )

So lets hear from the MI members. Location is pretty flexible. (of course Traverse would be GREAT ;D ) but let's work it out.

I'm also thingking of organizing a trail ride/campout with the GLTDR and I'm sure a merging of clubs for an event like that would be cool. Open to suggestions, ideas, contact, etc.

bighammer@hotmail.com (subject: truck, diesel, 4x4, etc so it's not deleted ;D )
Old 11-10-2003, 12:55 PM
DPG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Northern Michigan Breakfast?

Bighammer: Looks like we are heading for a dinner at Boone's Long Lake Inn sometime during December. Check the MIDTR website. I am also a GLTDR member and went to one of their summer outings this past summer, had a great time. We'd love to have any of you out there that can make it. PM me here with your e-mail address if you are interested, and I'll be sure to keep you all posted, as well as posting here as plans develop.

DeWain