Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

MD Chapter 33 What is everybody doing on Sat.?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 09:14 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MD Chapter 33 What is everybody doing on Sat.?

Just want to see what everyone is doing, anybody got plans for this Saturday? When are we getting together again, if we need somebodys truck to work on I guess we could rotate my tires or something.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:36 PM
Banned

im putting new injectors in the truck tonight or tomorrow, whenever scott is available.

we always have that steering bushing and vacuum pump too!

also ernie, buy my turbo now so i can get my 66mm turbo!!!
Old 02-07-2007, 12:46 PM
Banned

Give me a call if your doing it tonight I might come over and check it out.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by fiveology
Give me a call if your doing it tonight I might come over and check it out.

i gotta talk to scott...im gonna be eating my usual half price wings tonight at his shop, then if he is up for it, ill swing by and swap these injectors.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:26 PM
Banned

Cool, can't make it for wings tonight, maybe next week. What injectors did you get?
Old 02-07-2007, 05:18 PM
Banned

DDP 200+, same company just went bigger!
Old 02-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Don't the tires rotate when you drive?
We can do the injectors Thursday or Sat. What ever is good for everyone. I have one of my employees coming over Sat morn to put a lift on his Jeep then it is Diesel and Beerz time. Ernie what day is best for you, wife gonna let you go out for a little while and hang in the Cave? Heck you could bring her! My wife is doin one of those Creative Memories work shops here Sat night. That's why i'll be hiding in the Cave.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:43 PM
Banned

well i do have 2 block heater cords, and an Edge ez to install...we can find something to work on without a doubt

thursday night is injectors. take about an hour and a half. anyone who wants to learn how to change them come on by
Old 02-08-2007, 07:37 AM

Darn, I'd love to learn that one, but have a "thing" at work this evening (can't complain when I'm getting paid to drink beer ).

What time is the "cave" opening on Saturday? I don't think I have a thing to do on Saturday, of course the wife may change that thought, but I know I can stop by sometime on Saturday and get my hands dirty.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:51 PM

Smile

Hey all, just thought I would introduce myself to the group. I just submitted my application and scott told me I'm on the list now. You'll see in my signature what I'm driving and I can't wait to start the mods. Problem is there are so many different manufacturers and systems that it can make my head spin. I would hate to spend the money for one thing when something else would have done it better for the same or a fraction more or even less. I guess that's why we have message boards like this. Anyway, I don't know when I can get to meet you guys at the Cave, too many honey do's around here for right now, but I look forward to it.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TKC2000 Welcome to the DTR!
I know i'm not the first to welcome you. hope you can make it up this way one day or if someone on that side of the Bridge is doin something we could meet there one day.
So what do you want to do to your truck? Read around the forums and ask questions, don't be afraid you won't get flamed here. The only Stupid question is the one not asked.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:56 PM

i talked to TJ a little while ago looks like injectors on saturday and i know one of the other guys was asking us in the e-mail if we could give him a hand installing a exhaust brake. so what time will the cave be open on saturday cause i know my truck will be parked out side the cave this time and not in it!! lol
Old 02-08-2007, 08:20 PM

well just a little information on saturdays schedualing for everyone, scott is going to be in the cave just about all day saturday he is working on a 2" coil lift for a jeep wrangler then we are going to be working on TJ's injectors and maybe a few other things, then if jason comes down from DE we will install his BD exhaust break. let us know if there is something you might want to work on or something you need a hand with i'm sure we could find sometime to get 'er done! gauges, boxes, programmers, we're always up for some wrench time!!
Old 02-09-2007, 05:23 AM
Banned

I got some beerz.
Old 02-09-2007, 08:49 AM
Banned

scott how much of that beer is left? if we need more i can get some.

i wanna get these injectors in badly. im gonna try to get my old man to come with me and we will stick his EZ in real quick. i woulda done it last night but he wants to mount the switch real nice up high on the dash somewhere. also gonna put a block heater cord on his truck.

Quick Reply: MD Chapter 33 What is everybody doing on Sat.?