Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Ky DTR Chapter Tenative Feb. Meeting

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2003, 07:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ky DTR Chapter Tenative Feb. Meeting

Cattle Hauler and I have discussed having a tenative Feb. meeting. WE have decided on Saturday, Feburary 8, 2003. WE will meet at Cynthiana Walmart at 6:30 pm. We will ride share to town to eat at Mi Casita. Come hungry. WE would like to have a member count asap. <br><br>Pictures will be taken of the fun times we have here in KY.
Old 01-22-2003, 08:20 PM
Banned

Re:Ky DTR Chapter Tenative Feb. Meeting

Not much on Mexican food but I will try to make it. Let me know on what needs to be done for me to become a member.<br>Wes
Old 01-22-2003, 08:34 PM
Banned

good, just give it to me this weekend or something. Wes<br>
Old 01-23-2003, 04:20 PM

Good going Wes. Welcome aboard the KY Train.
Old 01-25-2003, 10:51 PM

Hey Just joined DTR last week and a member of the KY DTR #2 with Ricki and Jared.<br><br>Me and Justin just opened R &amp; R Diesel Performance in Cynthiana. <br><br>We put a set of DD3 injectors in Jared truck this afternoon and getting ready to hook Cattle Hauler up with daul 5&quot; stacks and then a TST Box and DD3's in his truck.<br><br>Just built a 98' 12v pushing 550HP just recently blew stock head gasket and Piers 40. Getting ready to replace with a copper head gasket and head work. Replacing with experimental turbo
Old 01-26-2003, 03:58 PM

Man that was a cold day. Hopefully we can get our shop up and going by March. I know a little late, but we may still have cold weather. Good place for those cold spring nights though. <br><br>Sorry I couldnt make it today. Cattle and weather are not cooperating. Oh well got another honeydoo job off the list. ;D<br><br>I am going to contact some people about a mobile dyno for a late summer rally. It will have to be in August because of the new arrival in September. I will keep you posted on the information.<br><br>Looks like a pig roast, live band and plenty of smoke. Let cross our fingers and see what happens. MORE TO COME!!!
Old 01-26-2003, 04:08 PM
Banned

You ain't kidding, it was cold. Installed my cablights today and it looks much better now. Can't wait untill that dyno day you got lined up. hopefully I can get my injectors and clutch in from R&amp;R performance. well stay warm. Wes

Quick Reply: Ky DTR Chapter Tenative Feb. Meeting