Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/)
-   -   Ky DTR Chapter Tenative Feb. Meeting (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/ky-dtr-chapter-tenative-feb-meeting-22893/)

Hired Gun 01-20-2003 07:35 PM

Ky DTR Chapter Tenative Feb. Meeting

Cattle Hauler and I have discussed having a tenative Feb. meeting. WE have decided on Saturday, Feburary 8, 2003. WE will meet at Cynthiana Walmart at 6:30 pm. We will ride share to town to eat at Mi Casita. Come hungry. WE would like to have a member count asap. :)<br><br>Pictures will be taken of the fun times we have here in KY. :o

01-20-2003 07:53 PM

Re:Ky DTR Chapter Tenative Feb. Meeting

Jade and I will be there

dodgeboy59td 01-22-2003 08:20 PM

Not much on Mexican food but I will try to make it. Let me know on what needs to be done for me to become a member.<br>Wes

01-22-2003 08:27 PM

[quote author=dodgeboy59td link=board=12;threadid=9879;start=0#95304 date=1043288410]<br>Not much on Mexican food but I will try to make it. Let me know on what needs to be done for me to become a member.<br>Wes<br>[/quote]<br><br>That is all you needed to do is right there, (by letting us know you wanted to join is enought for us) I got the paper work for ya and welcome aboard Wesley ;D

dodgeboy59td 01-22-2003 08:34 PM

good, just give it to me this weekend or something. Wes<br>

Hired Gun 01-23-2003 04:20 PM

Good going Wes. Welcome aboard the KY Train.

01-23-2003 04:35 PM

This Saturday at Hired Guns we will be getting together to change the block heater on my truck. Jared and I both are changeing the coolant in our trucks.<br><br>If anybody else wants to join and we can have a &quot;freeze our butts fuild change&quot; day. ;D<br>Jared is going to change the oil in his and his dad truck.<br><br>

01-23-2003 09:09 PM

SoO far we got me, Jared, Wesley (Dodgeboy59td) and Justin meeting at Jared house.<br><br>We will met at McDonalds @ noon and we will ride to Jareds house in Milford KY about 20-25mins frm Cynthiana

01-24-2003 09:04 AM

just a reminer fo those that want to hang out tomorrer and get anything down that they need on there trucks.<br><br>met at McDonalds in Cynthiana at noon tomorrer.

01-24-2003 07:40 PM

Hired Gun and I will be riding up to IN on the 9th of Feb to met with the IN DTR chapter at Darrell B's house. PM one of us if anybody would like to go with us.<br>Ricki

opierolands 01-25-2003 10:51 PM

Hey Just joined DTR last week and a member of the KY DTR #2 with Ricki and Jared.<br><br>Me and Justin just opened R &amp; R Diesel Performance in Cynthiana. <br><br>We put a set of DD3 injectors in Jared truck this afternoon and getting ready to hook Cattle Hauler up with daul 5&quot; stacks and then a TST Box and DD3's in his truck.<br><br>Just built a 98' 12v pushing 550HP just recently blew stock head gasket and Piers 40. Getting ready to replace with a copper head gasket and head work. Replacing with experimental turbo

01-25-2003 10:57 PM

Here is some pics of R &amp; R Diesel Performance of Cynthiana installing DD3s in Hired Guns truck<br><br>Pics show Justin one of the owner putting the injectors in.

01-25-2003 11:00 PM

Here is a pic of Justin, Jared and Wesley all members of the KY DTR# 2

Hired Gun 01-26-2003 03:58 PM

Man that was a cold day. Hopefully we can get our shop up and going by March. I know a little late, but we may still have cold weather. Good place for those cold spring nights though. :) :) :)<br><br>Sorry I couldnt make it today. Cattle and weather are not cooperating. Oh well got another honeydoo job off the list. ;D<br><br>I am going to contact some people about a mobile dyno for a late summer rally. It will have to be in August because of the new arrival in September. I will keep you posted on the information.<br><br>Looks like a pig roast, live band and plenty of smoke. Let cross our fingers and see what happens. MORE TO COME!!!

dodgeboy59td 01-26-2003 04:08 PM

You ain't kidding, it was cold. Installed my cablights today and it looks much better now. Can't wait untill that dyno day you got lined up. hopefully I can get my injectors and clutch in from R&amp;R performance. well stay warm. Wes