Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

The First Official Local Chapter has formed!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2002, 10:36 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
The First Official Local Chapter has formed!

(Trumpets blowing suitable fanfare in the background)<br><br> As President of the National Chapter of the DTR #1. I can admit that helping to build this idea into reality has been anything but a walk in the park, late night's and a lot of hard work seemed to be the norm for all individuals involved.<br><br> Tonight however my position bestows a great honor by allowing me to make the following announcement.<br><br> On behalf of the Board of Officers of the National Chapter of DTR #1, I take great pride in certifying the formation of the Kentucky Chapter of the DTR #2. <br><br> This being the first local chapter to form is in no way a surprise to any of the Officers or Committee Members tasked with setting up this venture. Our own Ricki Palmer (Cattle Hauler) was one of the very first people to volunteer his time and services, in establishing the groundwork for the local chapters. <br><br> The honor of being first was decided simply by his application being the first to arrive at the National Chapter office. I find that to be most fitting and representative of the dedication Ricki has shown to the DTR. <br> Congratulations Ricki!<br><br>On behalf of the Board of Officers of NCDTR #1 I offer Congratulations and a heart felt welcome to the following new members of the DTR chapters.<br><br>Ricki Palmer (Cattle Hauler) President KYDTR #2<br>Tom Meers (Briar Hopper)<br>Justin Rawlings<br>C.J. Clifford<br>Brandon Rorer<br>J.J. Nichols<br><br> I know each of these members will make all of us very proud to have them in our family. <br><br> <br>
Old 11-03-2002, 09:16 PM
Admin Team Leader

Re:The First Official Local Chapter has formed!

[quote author=Cattle Hauler link=board=12;threadid=6523;start=0#61290 date=1036342409]<br>Thanks Top and the National Chapter of the DTR #1<br>[/quote]<br> Thank You Ricki! Those huge Redwood trees out west start with just a seedling, yet grow to be towering giants!. Knowing your determination and spirit, I have little doubt you and those members in your Chapter will make it grow in leaps and bounds as well!. Lary
Old 11-03-2002, 09:52 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Congrats to Kentucky Chapter of the DTR #2! Very exciting.<br><br>Looking forward when the list of chapters to congradulate is too long to list here! <br><br><br><br><br>Rich
Old 11-03-2002, 10:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats Kentucky! ;D<br><br>Tony
Old 11-04-2002, 09:10 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Top:<br><br>Has anyone in my area ordered the paperwork?
Old 11-04-2002, 09:16 PM
Admin Team Leader

No DD4x4 I wish someone would though. I want to join a chapter myself, we are pretty far apart but better than nothing till things grow. I don't have time to dedicate to one myself right now and do my job here justice as well. If you guys decide on a breakfast somewhere, let me know maybe I can slide in for the day.