DODGE TRUCK SHOW TUCSON, AZ SATURDAY APRIL 9th - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

DODGE TRUCK SHOW TUCSON, AZ SATURDAY APRIL 9th

Old 03-22-2005, 03:07 PM   #1  

Thumbs up DODGE TRUCK SHOW TUCSON, AZ SATURDAY APRIL 9th

Hey guys, I just wanted to extend the invitation out that DTE<dodgetrucksextereme> is holding a Dodge truck show on Saturday April 9th here in Tucson, AZ at SIR. Show participants are to be there at 8am and entrance for them is free <I believe $5 for others>, if anyone is interested in showing their truck we would love to have you. As far as I know the judging will be done by the spectators. We have slots for 50 trucks and I believe we have over 20 filled. If you would like to join us please feel free to contact me and I will get you more information, or if you would just like to show up as a spectator that would be great to. We also have alot of members that are going to go through the test and tune <must met NHRA qualifications to run on the strip> and get times on their trucks. If anyone is interested please feel free to email me at [email protected] <can reach me on msn messenger as well at this name> we would love to get all 50 slots filled, that is why we are extending our invitation to other sites as well. It would be great if we could get some more CTD's as far as I know there will only be 2 <mine and one from sierra vista>.
~Heather~
azcwbyteaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 08:27 PM   #2  

If i wasnt so dang busy with school,

research etc.. and i had money.. id be there in a heartbeat.... We need old school 12V's there!! DTE needs another one!

Tx
TxDiesel007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 10:16 AM   #3  

aww come on Rick...you can make it lol..if ya did id take ya out n turn a few with ya..id even let ya head lol...n yes they do thats why i like this site alot more...the diesel forum over there is purdy much nothing..i try to post things now n again buts it hard when none of the CTD members are active..and the only 12V i think is you.
~Heather~
Old 03-30-2005, 10:29 AM   #4  

Any one who like to see the General Drag Racing rules here they are..
http://www.speedworldmotorplex.com/trackrules.htm
..these are from Speedworld in Phx, I am sure they are the same for SIR I just havent had any luck contacting SIR yet.
~Heather~
Old 04-02-2005, 07:03 AM   #5  

i might be able to swing this. what is it--just a truck show? or ??? dyno? 1/4 mile??
let me know heather
chris
0013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 11:46 PM   #6  

Chris, here is some info from our site...as far as dyno i am not sure, but i will find out for you and u can run the 1/4 mile if there is enough time and spaces i believe<read below>...entry for your truck and occupants is free if you are with dodgetrucksextreme and showing your truck, i will be leaving a little early due to coaching a basketball game, you are more than welcome to show with us if you want and if you need to leave early thats fine, judging will be held up until 3pm, i am showing my truck<totally stock> just to help with club participation and for a better turn out of trucks..and its a CTD n we dont have to many in our club<although i have recruited a few>..more details below, let me know if you need to know anything else...

Arizona Dodge Truck Club

AT SIR/ TUCSON DRAGWAY:

details.............

-move in and setup-8am to 9am

-when you arrive at sir, go to the ticket office, inform them you are with the truck show, they will give you a number to place on your truck and direct you to the show area

- the show site will ne roped off just in front of the concessions area.

- we would like to limit the number of entraints to fifty, this can be accomplished by pregestration or when fifty entran numbers have been distrubuted.

-admission is free to truck and occupants

-judging by fans until 3p.m.-trophy given for peoples choice award(1)

-all grandstands are open to show participants

-if track timebecomes available and show participants want to drag race, they must purchase a tech card and pass NHRA tesch insp..show participants will be blended in with regular test and tune drivers.

should you have any questions. feel freet o call me
Bruce Mabry,Announcer-SIR
home-574-7056
cell-574-7056
[email protected]

GUYS THIS DATE WAS SET ASIDE FOR US...OUR CLUB....

this is just the details we will set another topic up for the # of members that are coming..
we have some time here guys so set you time up accordingly since it will be early in the morning...

this is going to be fun and its only for our club!!!!
Old 04-07-2005, 11:56 AM   #7  

Just a quick update....The judging has been moved up to end at 2pm instead of 3pm...if anyone is interested in going or thinks they might go and unsure if you want you can send me a message and I will give you my cell number that way if you need directions or information the day of the show I can give them to you...just let me know before Saturday morning. Hope to see some of you there.
~Heather~
Old 04-13-2005, 01:38 PM   #8  

Well the show was awesome..we had 22 trucks show up..only 3 were cummins but thats better than just one...Ron from here showed up and then I cant remember his name for the life of me..his truck altitude showed up..talk about a purdy truck..not much for a user but pretty none the less....all in all was a great day, got to watch as many drags as we wanted and walk around and talk to all the owners of the cars and look em over... i was standing by my truck talkin to ron about the location of our turbos and a man that had his car out their draggin came up and wanted to know about my truck and what kind of mileage I got when hauling and I told him and he said I think im in love lol, so that was cool..of course one of the hemis took the award, but only cus he dropped a good chunk on a supercharger lol which is ok cus us cummin folks know we dont have to get a supercharger to have power...all we need is our cummins lol...but from the vote tallies i took i believe the 03 lifted CTD was the runner up..I will post pics in my gallery as soon as I get a chance......for all of you guys that might be interested we might be having another truck show but up in phx this coming month, our club likes to trade off each month so its far for the Tucson and Phx peps...if anyone would like any information or what not please feel free to contact me, we are more than happy to have anyone join us, we usually do something with the trucks and then have a BBQ or eat at a resturaunt or go bowling or something along those lines.
I will post pics soon I promise <mainly pics of the CTDs lol>
~Heather~