Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.
View Poll Results: Head count! Coming or not?
Yes!
53.33%
Maybe.
36.67%
Don't think so.
10.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Calling Chapter MD#33 & PA#15 toThe Buck June 2nd

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 11:41 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The track had a ton of teeth in it as it was very dry,escpecially since they broke the sled early and drag raced all the rounds on it and didn't regroom it with some water.The taller tires and guys letting out too much air is what led to the carnage and broken parts guys had.Also the guys with aggressive tires had a tough time and either bogged coming out of the hole or hopped their way down the track.

I didn't even know the DTR group was there until I seen Wannadiesel and once they started pulling I was more into what the track conditions were going to be like so I stayed down by the line.

All the guys who pulled did one heck of a job and deserve congratulations on a job well done.I didn't get anything for show-n-shine at all as they took all the 3rd genners.I am not sure what I can do to even compete with them because I feel on a even field I had most of them covered for shine and attention to detail.The one thing I did not was all those who were chosen also pulled that nite and I didn't.Its the only logical reason I can see for not showing well there.I had already shown earlier in the day and took my class and managed a class win against the street rodders at Flight Systems on Sunday before the rain came.Now there was a very upset bunch of owners as they grouped all the trucks in one class,both 4x4 and 2wd, and the rodders were very noisy about their loss to my diesel,LOL.

I left right after TJ's second pull and his win and stopped by to congratulate him on the way out.I was whipped from being up since early am and knew if I didn't leave then the trip back up the small roads would be a task for me with as fatigued as I was.Sorry I missed everyone else and thanks to those who slipped out back to say hello.I will probably not make the next show as I do not have that Saturday nite off but time will tell.Nice seeing all of you guys....Andy
Old 06-04-2007, 08:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it was great talking to you andy and your right the track was a little dry towards the end you could see it where the tires were starting to break up the surface and the underneath was still rock solid. but TJ and i both left our rear tires alone and only dropped the fronts to like 35