Like a Bad Habit - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Introductions / New People If you're new to the site, feel free to introduce yourself here. Welcome!

Like a Bad Habit

Old 03-30-2017, 01:55 PM   #1

Like a Bad Habit

I see lots of reintroduction here, so I will do the same. I sold my last CTD in 2011, as diesel reached 4.50/gallon. Regretted it ever since. After a 2011 Tundra (great truck for a gasser) and an 2014 Ecodiesel (great truck for a commuter), I am finally back in a CTD. Although never far away (with Ranch trucks and family) it is nice to be back in a CTD for a daily driver. As usual it is great to read all the info shared and will be looking to get more as I "improve" on FCA's idea of what my truck should be. Thanks and a pic of my new to me ride. 2016 Ram Laramie. First month has been:Tires, steps, Rhino Liner, B&W gooseneck, all speakers replaced.

Good to be back. Take care
stocksr is offline   Reply With Quote