HELP! If you have an EMERGENCY situation with your truck, or you need IMMEDIATE technical help, use this board.

Is there a specific fuse for the Controller Antilock Brake...

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 11:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is there a specific fuse for the Controller Antilock Brake...

I got a failure message 950 with an instrument cluster test. It suggested checking connections and the FUSE!

I've got an odd situation. I removed an after-market keyless entry system. I had to unplug 2 connections. (Those wires were not cut, only had a "T" clamped on.) Then I cut off 4 wires that were going to the door locks. I have not spliced those connections back together.

Now my blower motor does not work. My overhead console has power, but displays do not change. My speedometer does not work. Air Bag light is on, ABS light is on.

Truck starts and runs fine mechanically, but I got a wire loose somewhere! I probably need to double check each fuse in the junction box, but are there some fusable links I need to pay special attention to?

I think I must have a loose connection at the CTM. I did find one of those pink plastic locks laying on the lip of the plastic shield when I removed it. Thanks. len

Thanks. len