Notices
General Diesel Discussion Talk about general diesel engines (theory, etc.) If it's about diesel, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, then put it right in here.

Registered "Smoke" Offender

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 08:14 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you crazy college station guys...i need to get in on some of the shannigans youll are pulling!!

brett
Old 06-25-2007, 08:29 PM

"i'm gonna pistol whip the next guy who says shenanigans!"

"hey farva, whats that restaurant you like to go to with all the stuff on the wall?"

"shananigans?"

super troopers is a great movie
Old 06-25-2007, 09:12 PM

Received 126 Likes on 70 Posts
If I jam on my truck in 5th at 30mph I re-create a scene from the book of Reveltations behind my truck. The day turns to night..... the inky blackness is like what a giant octupus would squirt out.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:17 PM
Banned

I've smoked out a bike cop and a couple of state troopers. Both were by accident. Smarty turned up, big injectors, big turbo, cruise set on 70mph, big hill. Not good for anyone behind me.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BigBlue
I've smoked out a bike cop and a couple of state troopers. Both were by accident. Smarty turned up, big injectors, big turbo, cruise set on 70mph, big hill. Not good for anyone behind me.
But did the motorcycle cop pull you over and call you names that I can't repeat on DTR?

such a great night
Old 06-26-2007, 12:27 AM

These are some funny stories!

I am a registered smoke offender. Got a letter about 2 weeks ago, made me laugh hysterically. Even though my truck is a ford with a 6.9 idi that burns more oil than fuel. Kinda made me made me mad so know whenever i see someone in a enviormental car a give her a "little extra". I am soon going to be able to recreate Revelation hopefully when i give it a heart trans plant with a cummins.

Thanks for the laughs guys, Adam
Old 06-26-2007, 01:57 AM

Well I haven't gotten any smoking tickets or warnings as of yet. But I am sure surprised I haven't... Had one cop pull me over for having a "wood" (<- actually 3/16" plate steel) bumper without a front license plate... He managed to sneak in behind me through my own cloud after leaving a stop light. It actually took me awhile to even see his lights and he was none to happy about my un-boosted launch even though he didn't write me a ticket for it. He did however figure I should tune back my AFC or slide my plate back I just got a bigger sticks and a bigger turbo instead

Had a buddy get pulled over by the state patrol who asked why his truck burned so much oil..... He has cummins power and other diesel related stickers all over his truck
Old 06-26-2007, 08:08 AM

i got one of those letter years ago, it must have been when they first started the program. i treat it as a badge of honor.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by gunracer1
i got one of those letter years ago, it must have been when they first started the program. i treat it as a badge of honor.
haha yep. It's gratification by others for all of my money spent on mods....I'm framing mine...
Old 06-26-2007, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by B.A.Ram
This was in Dallas. My daily commute is up Preston Road so apparently whichever Mercedes or BMW that ticked me off that day decided to take my license plate down once the cloud of "smoke" cleared out from the inside of their car. It's not a ticket, just a "concerned citizen" so I can't help but laugh. I know when I got my drivers license renewal in the mail it had a number for smoking vehicles, I just didn't think people actually had it on speed dial on their cell phones...I'll make it a point to "take it to a qualified mechanic for an emmissions checkup"....In the meantime I am going to start a website so that local communities can log on and find out if they have an "offender" in their neighborhood...
I will fess up.. I have it as a speed dial but I reserve that for smoking import *ADMIN EDIT* heaps that need to be sent to the crusher. Mitsubitchi is the worst.. The must make thier engines from pepsi cans.
1st Warning
*Pasted from the Forum Rules:
"In addition, for the use of this forum, profane posts should be considered those completely spelled words, or partially spelled words with use of keyboard symbols that suggest a profane meaning. We repeat, profane posts will absolutely not be tolerated on this website and its forums."

Last edited by RATTLINRAM; 06-26-2007 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Edit out profanity
Old 06-26-2007, 11:39 AM
DTR question asker

Fix those symbols fast or the mods will get at you!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only wish that I could smoke out an intersection right now... but that will come... one day.... . Great stories though guys, I enjoy reading them.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:05 PM

i had a guy on a motorcycle riding my tail about two months ago coming over the 610 bridge in houston, well i decide to give him a little puff of the good stuff to get him off well no sooner then i did that he flipped his lights on, so i pull over and he started ripping me a new one and my buddy is in the passanger seat the whole time rolling but mr. police officer didnt think it was too funny. he wrote down all my info but didnt give me a ticket then told me he would be seeing me real soon......still havent heard back from him yet. lol
Old 06-26-2007, 04:41 PM
Banned

I love it...b/c not only are we exempt from emissions (for now) but somebody can call us and report us and with the simple click of a buttom we can program our truck back to stock and discredit their story..."no, I'm sorry officer, my truck doesn't smoke...Sure I would love to show you." Then dial it back up and away you go..
Old 06-26-2007, 05:50 PM
Chapter President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I love it...b/c not only are we exempt from emissions (for now) but somebody can call us and report us and with the simple click of a buttom we can program our truck back to stock and discredit their story..."no, I'm sorry officer, my truck doesn't smoke...Sure I would love to show you." Then dial it back up and away you go..

Sure, pull that card..The mechanical bunch have to quickly open up the tool box...
Old 06-26-2007, 06:26 PM
BBA

I actually tried that when i got my ticket. Turned my comp box all the way ooff before he got up there and i was like my truck must be screwed up because it dont smoke that much. I was acting like my turbo was going out ( actualy i was hoping for a dumb cop ) but after trying everything he said "sir can you step out of the truck for a second" so i was like sure got out and he seen my comp turned it back on for me and then the priceless line of " You still think im stupid? My son has one on his truck too! ". I just sat back down and let him write the stupid ticket. Ya know at first i thought i was going to get off too!

Quick Reply: Registered "Smoke" Offender