General Diesel Discussion Talk about general diesel engines (theory, etc.) If it's about diesel, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, then put it right in here.

Mercedes diesel

Old 06-29-2008, 01:40 PM
DTR's 'Wrench thrower...' And he aims for the gusto...

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by gomerpile
ha ha very funny. when im posting i dont watch wat i type, i have already spent some time in college, i know whats in store, and i have a 4.0 right now.

If you don't care what you type, why should someone take it seriously?
Old 06-29-2008, 02:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wat i mean is the fact that when i do this i dont care about grammer and spelling, i just type quickly.

if i was trying to write a paper here i would but i dont thats why its called a public forum

and if you dont want to take it seriously then dont, its just a little question i was trying to get some insight on
Old 06-29-2008, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by blake2500
KEEP THE TRUCK

I was in college 03-07 and had an '01 ram 1500. I met a ton of girls by helping move stuff for them, plus where I am girls love trucks...way more than old rattly mercedez (their perspective, not mine). You can fit lots of beer coolers and grills in your truck, not so much in a sedan. Also moving in and out of a dorm or apt is much easier when you can fit all your stuff in your vehicle and not worry about renting a van or something. Like to camp out? Like to tailgate? Like to be the go to guy for girls who need help moving stuff? Like to have the truck thats so big and noisy that noone wants to borrow it to go home for the weekend or go to the store?

....all that being said, fuel was a hair cheaper in 2003
yeah, what he said! Seriously, when some lil cutie with her thong showing above the waistline of her tight jeans comes up to you and asks-pleads-begs you and your truck to help her, you will be silently thanking all of us who recommended a truck for college!
Old 06-30-2008, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Desert Dually
yeah, what he said! Seriously, when some lil cutie with her thong showing above the waistline of her tight jeans comes up to you and asks-pleads-begs you and your truck to help her, you will be silently thanking all of us who recommended a truck for college!
If you don't keep the truck, and these little cuties come by looking for help moving, you WON'T forget you're friends here, will you? We've all got trucks, and, judging by how many posts some of us make, many have too much free time.

garrett