GADTR #40 Forum for the Georgia chapter #40

Georgia Diesel Fest

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 10:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Georgia Diesel Fest

I will be having a get-together at my home for the Georgia diesel owners October 4th. Nothing real fancy, but I wanted to see if we can get the many members and chapters in the state (at least North side) together for a meet and greet. All Brands, All Clubs, All Diesel. I can have the dyno available if everyone thinks that would be a good idea, and we will put a $40 run fee on it.

DP-Tuner (Jody and Diane) will be in attendance and have graciously offered to sponsor the event. We plan to provide a lunch and soft drinks for everyone. Any “other” drinks should be brought and consumed responsibly please.

Wife’s and Children encouraged. We live on a small farm so the kids can have room to play. We have a trampoline and swingset, along with a 18’x4’ portable pool if it’s warm enough. All we will ask is that the parents watch and supervise their kids.

So we can monitor the attendance (we can’t have unlimited amounts of people) let me know if you will attend and I will get you directions and put you on the guest list. We will probably cut the number off at about 75 – 100 people. Sound like fun? Who’s interested?

And feel free to discuss it on the boards, just don’t forget to e-mail me if you want to attend.

e-mail DaveD@runNADM.com

Thanks,
Old 07-23-2008, 11:17 AM

I think that is a great idea and would love to come but I will be gone by then. Hopefully others take advantage. Good Luck!
Old 07-23-2008, 05:56 PM
Chapter President

Hey David. You and I have spoken on the phone a couple of times. It is very gracious of you to open up your home and looks like it will be a fine event to attend. You can count me in and I'm sure others from DTR #40 will want to participate. Let me know what I can do to help out with. Is your portable Dyno going to be there?

Len
Old 07-28-2008, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by EQUIPPRO
Hey David. You and I have spoken on the phone a couple of times. It is very gracious of you to open up your home and looks like it will be a fine event to attend. You can count me in and I'm sure others from DTR #40 will want to participate. Let me know what I can do to help out with. Is your portable Dyno going to be there?

Len
Hi Len,

Glad to have you guys. Yes the dyno will be there. I will be making a list of those wanting to run on it to decide if I need to get Mike to run it for me.

Just hoping for a fun time to meet some folks.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by Txwelder
I think that is a great idea and would love to come but I will be gone by then. Hopefully others take advantage. Good Luck!
Kevin,

Where are you going?
Old 07-29-2008, 07:46 AM

Officer Candidate School in Quantico, Va. for ten weeks and if successful on to The Basic School for six months then to my new MOS school and then back to the fleet. Either way, my time here in Ga is pretty much a wrap in October. I will be in and out but not for any amount of time. Leaving the enlisted ranks and on to the dark side. Wish me luck and send your prayers!
Old 08-01-2008, 04:18 PM

WOW! Congrats I think! Dang now we have to elect a new Sargeant-at-Arms. And who are we going to get to harass everyone? You know the more I think about it the more it sucks. JK! LOL! You will be missed Bro'. Prayers are always with everyone.

Peace,
Old 08-04-2008, 12:36 PM

I appreciate the well wishes. We, uh, havent met in a while and Im wondering if the GA DTR #40 is going to make it? Anything doing between now and the end of the month?
Old 08-04-2008, 05:09 PM
Chapter President

HELL YES WE WILL MAKE IT. I Don't remember seeing you at the last meeting. The problem is in the summer: most families are on vacation, ball games ending in the beginning, busy with work, etc... We will have a meeting soon...... Me and Chris are planning a video day...

Len
Old 08-05-2008, 05:11 AM

Easy Len! I wasnt implying anything other than it has been a while since we ALL got together. Just because you and Chris have a beer, that doesnt count as a meet! No I didnt make the last meet because it was last minute, however I felt bad for not coming. Anyhow, a kid from SC called last night and said he can have the money for my truck by this weekend. Might not make the video meet.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:34 AM

SEEEEEE! That is exactly what we will miss. Kevin is extremely adept at pushing everyones buttons.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:34 AM

I think more than a few buttons are on the hair trigger setting. Come on now guys, we all love each other!
Old 08-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Chapter President

Yeah,, Bad day at work. We are going to miss you around here Kevin. I'm not upset, just giving it back to you Kevin. Hey, it was more tham just me and Chris, GAMIKE showed up too...... Are you happy with the offer for your truck Kevin?
Len
Old 08-06-2008, 05:32 AM

We definitely have to get together so we can give Kevin a proper send-off.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by EQUIPPRO
Hey, it was more tham just me and Chris, GAMIKE showed up too......Len
Len...when was this?

Dang I'm always last to find out.

Quick Reply: Georgia Diesel Fest