Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

St Louis Area June 17,18 OVER $7000 in prizes!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 09:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St Louis Area June 17,18 OVER $7000 in prizes!

This is a Show-Me Smokers 2 day pull.

Thanks to Edge, AirDog, TS Performance, Hamilton Cams, Industrial Injection, and Gilmore Diesel Performance, we have alot of prizes to give away for this 2 day event. Cash prizes for the sled pullers and door prizes for pullers attending both events. Show-Me Smoker 2.6 class both nights, plus a 2.4 and local street stock class at St Peters. New Baden has other diesel classes and will be handling those on their own.

St Peters Picnic on the 17th.
New Baden, Illinois on June 18

We have a goodie bag for EVERYONE that pulls both nights with the Show-Me Smokers, PLUS everyone will also be entered to win some pretty cool prizes.

Quote from 002
"002 Here, New Baden Truck Pull Chairman... First let me say I am thrilled to have SMS coming to New Baden. We have a great pull and will do everthing we can to make it a fun enjoyable evening for all. The Pull is run as a small part of our town festival, the June Jamboree. There will be carnival rides and games, food, drinks, local organizations booths and a Parade. Admission is free, parking is free, all we ask is to buy our food and drinks. Pit passes will be $10 each and you can back your trucks up to the track (first come first served) and enjoy. The parade is at 5:00 on Sat. June 18th right at the time most of you will be arriving for the pull. I strongly suggest coming early to avoid the crazy traffic problems that will occur. The main road between I-64 and the park will be closed for the parade starting about 4:50. I suggest arriving early, bringing lawn chairs and just enjoying the parade. We will be open for Tech inspections as early as 4:00. We do have a back entrance, I will provide directions 618-779-7457

At this point it would seem we will have two 2.6 classes. The New Baden rules class, which are posted at NewBadenIL.com and a SMS rules class. New Baden Tech as always, will be handled by several members of this board and others and will follow our rules. SMS Tech will be handled in a separate line by SMS Officials. Pull in one, pull in both, it's your call. We will also have a 2.8 class, that most if not all trucks from the previous two 2.6 classes could re hook. We will also have an Open Class, twins or what ever. I will be throwing as much money as I can to the SMS class and the Open Class. Both will enjoy 100% payback and cash to boot.

We Hope to see everyone there.

Scott "