Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

Rogersville Missouri dyno and dragracing on June 9th

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 02:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So the red dodge only beat pack mule by 5'????

Awesome job packmule!
Old 06-13-2007, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Gear Jammer
Any Fords or Duramax's do anything big at the Dyno and Race Day?
Cale Thompson's Ford ran a 12.11 before he spun a rod bearing. Luke Cline was running mid to low 12s with his nitrous'ed single cab long bed 7.3. None of the quicker Duramax's showed up.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:52 AM

Talked to Cale last night and he broke a block........
Old 06-13-2007, 08:59 AM

OUCH That bites. Is he going to have to start concreting the block at his power level? I found my fuel issues. I had switched filters from the standard model that comes with the Airdog to a 2 micron and the can was evidently shorter than the factory Airdog labeled filter. I cut off about a 1/2 inch of the draw straw on the Airdog pump that runs down into the filter and problem solved. I think it is still having some MAP sensor issues and misbehaving but the VP seems to be fine and it's not missing anymore.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:13 AM

thanks luken. and thats no good at all for cale. but it was fun i know that. luken are you goin to cassville truck pull??? i plan to be there. there was some guy complaining about my tire size, said they was to big and he went to harpin a fit. i told him it was my first time and since i'm only running a downloader now i didn't see why he'd be complaining. but oh well, some people just want something to gripe about i guess. but i don't see anything wrong with a 35 13.50 street tire. hey mr.coleman, how about you hook me up with some more of those pork rinds?????
Old 06-13-2007, 11:21 AM

I looked for the guy Sunday after taking my boy back home. His trailer was there but he wasn't. I'm sure I'll catch him at another event somewhere soon. He goes to all of the events in this area. My last bag disappeared last night. Time to reload. I maybe able to catch up with him at the Taney County Fair next week. I'm thinking about heading down to the Bull rides on either the 19th or 20th and I'm sure he'll be there at Forsyth. Munch, munch, munch
Old 06-13-2007, 11:31 AM

I just have to get the right smarty program for this truck the smoke is just crazy down low. With my CL I could really spool this turbo at the line thats not the case with the smarty also I couldn't get a decent 60 foot time with it either just needs more tuning I guess I know my mph is up though...
Old 06-13-2007, 01:17 PM

Sounds like the same issues I had with the Catch Ecm programing. Excessive fueling down low and not able to stage and build boost. Then I would have to launch at 25 pounds or better to get the same 60 foot as 15 pounds without the catcher. Plus I fell off on the topend of the track. I wish I could have made the catcher work as I really liked the driveability.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Pack Mule
thanks luken. and thats no good at all for cale. but it was fun i know that. luken are you goin to cassville truck pull??? i plan to be there. there was some guy complaining about my tire size, said they was to big and he went to harpin a fit. i told him it was my first time and since i'm only running a downloader now i didn't see why he'd be complaining. but oh well, some people just want something to gripe about i guess. but i don't see anything wrong with a 35 13.50 street tire. hey mr.coleman, how about you hook me up with some more of those pork rinds?????
When is the pull in Cassville?

Who was thowing a fit about your 35's?
Old 06-13-2007, 07:36 PM

July 3rd, Cassville
Old 06-14-2007, 07:52 AM

Any you guys goin to the supposed pull in Alton, missouri. I dont have any info on it but a guy that works for me from donaphin, mo says there is one tomorrow and im gonna try to go. I cant find any info on it and he hasnt got back with me yet to give me the specifics.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:22 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
now you guys did it.......

Talking to the BOSS last night.... she tell me she wants a 3/4 ton diesel so she can "Bomb the something " out of it and she wants it to make smoke "like crazy"

she says she wants to be able to come out and play with you guys.....I should have never brought her to teh dyno day over at FLOOR-IT......

Thanks alot , like I NEED something else to spend $$ on.....
Old 06-14-2007, 08:53 AM

So what do I feed my BOSS to make her get the desire to bomb something?

Ive changed her diet, tried subliminal messages(a 6" stack works good), and even subjected her to a series of small shock treatments and severe smoke inhalation. And NOTHING. If you have the answer to this dilema you owe it to your fellow DTR brethren to share it with the rest of us. I suppose I didnt try wearin all of her underwear.

I cant get her to let me even change the tire size on her Durango. I was thinkin in a few thousand miles It would be a nice candidate for a small cummins.
Old 06-14-2007, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by tristan21
. I suppose I didnt try wearin all of her underwear.

That one is not leaving anytime soon. Chris the next time I see you guys I'll take her for a ride in the white truck. Just to make sure you have to spend a little money.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:10 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
Talking to the BOSS last night.... she tell me she wants a 3/4 ton diesel so she can "Bomb the something " out of it and she wants it to make smoke "like crazy"

she says she wants to be able to come out and play with you guys.....I should have never brought her to teh dyno day over at FLOOR-IT......

Thanks alot , like I NEED something else to spend $$ on.....
Yup, you're screwed. It won't be long now.

Quick Reply: Rogersville Missouri dyno and dragracing on June 9th