Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

Rogersville Missouri dyno and dragracing on June 9th

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 09:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll have flyers for that pull in Rogersville Saturday night on me at the track. I'm supposed to get a stack of them today when I get off work. Look for a white 2nd gen quad cab with a confederate battleflag license plate on the back. I'll be there when the gates open at 12:00 in the afternoon.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:20 AM

OK Got a flyer early. Pull starts at 7:00 pm in the Rogersville City park. 8500 pound single or dual wheel. 100.00, 75.00, and 40.00 payouts. 20.00 hook fee. General admisssion is 7.00 for adults.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:43 AM

Congrats go out to CBlevins. He took high hp on the dyno with a 668hp pull and won the Quick 16 running 12.2s on fuel only. He qualified number 1 with a 12.10. Great turnout. I'll find out later today exactly how many trucks showed but it was way more than expected. Packmule went a couple of rounds bracket racing and even qualified 16th in the quick 16 with his Megacab. He also paid for everyone's food all day.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by mcoleman
Congrats go out to CBlevins. He took high hp on the dyno with a 668hp pull and won the Quick 16 running 12.2s on fuel only. He qualified number 1 with a 12.10. Great turnout. I'll find out later today exactly how many trucks showed but it was way more than expected. Packmule went a couple of rounds bracket racing and even qualified 16th in the quick 16 with his Megacab. He also paid for everyone's food all day.

What kind of truck was it? What about pull results, got any?
Old 06-11-2007, 11:09 AM

are you complaining mr.coleman???? so i get a little generous sometimes, beer makes me that way. and overly happy. i just think it's funny i put down more hp than the twin turbo'd dodge. with all his stuff. and me ridin on a stocker still. something about that truck ain't right, it should be one bad dude. and i made the truck pull barely got 2nd the red 12v torqued truck won.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:17 AM

Who was the twin turbo truck, what do you mean barely got 2nd were you close to the red truck, how many pulled?
Old 06-11-2007, 11:41 AM

the twin truck is a friend of mine from here in harrison. it was the gray 4dr with the black front bumper. it's a hx35 and an S400 twins with several other items to help out. he's stacked, cam, sticks, and ported head. i think i made 35 more hp. i didn't realize i said barely in my last post, i must have had 2 or 4things goin through my head at that point. i think there was about 8 of us in the class.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:43 PM

His 35 is the biggest part of his problem. His drive pressure has to be off the scale with the boost he is pushing. I'd be willing to bet that he has replaced a headgasket or 2 hasn't he. He needs to move up to at least a modified S300 on top and do some drive pressure checks and tuning. Nothing wrong with being generous Pack. I heard that sled didn't do much of a job at stopping the red Dodge. Did any of the Ford guys come down and play. We stayed at the track until John and JT pulled out with the dyno. I've found a replacement rear quarter window down at Joplin in a truck yard.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:08 PM

His 35 is the biggest part of his problem. His drive pressure has to be off the scale with the boost he is pushing. I'd be willing to bet that he has replaced a headgasket or 2 hasn't he. He needs to move up to at least a modified S300 on top and do some drive pressure checks and tuning. Nothing wrong with being generous Pack. I heard that sled didn't do much of a job at stopping the red Dodge. Did any of the Ford guys come down and play. We stayed at the track until John and JT pulled out with the dyno. I've found a replacement rear quarter window down at Joplin in a truck yard.
How close did anyone get to the red dodge, sounds like there is a story about a window, what happened?
Old 06-11-2007, 02:32 PM

I was parked about 30 yards or so in back of the dyno and still caught a rock through the rear passenger side quarter glass. I've been calling salvage yards trying to locate a window here in Springfield so I don't have to run down to Joplin. Only takes about 5 minutes to change the window out. I'd hate to drive 3 hours round trip for a 5 minute repair job.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:50 PM

the red dodge beat me by about 5' is what i think they said. but oh well, 2nd place is teh first loser in my book. and how about them pork rinds???? i want some more of those things. them dudes was G. U. D. good. did ya try any of hte ones around my neck of the woods??? they usually have that stuff in their yard. i'd try tennison auto salvage or harrison auto salvage. we're not to far from ya and i'm always somewhere close to ya.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:06 AM

I'll look their numbers up and give them a call. Thanks
Old 06-12-2007, 07:39 AM

I was parked about 30 yards or so in back of the dyno and still caught a rock through the rear passenger side quarter glass. I've been calling salvage yards trying to locate a window here in Springfield so I don't have to run down to Joplin. Only takes about 5 minutes to change the window out. I'd hate to drive 3 hours round trip for a 5 minute repair job.
Yeah after last time I was at Floor It and got nailed in the leg by a rock I leaned that a clear path behind the dyno is best. Now I know why it hurt so bad if it shattered your rear window.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:46 AM

2 inch hole in the center and completely shattered the whole glass. Hate to have a rock hit me in the head off that thing. You'd be dead.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:06 PM

Any Fords or Duramax's do anything big at the Dyno and Race Day?

Quick Reply: Rogersville Missouri dyno and dragracing on June 9th