Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Competition / Pulls / OffRoad (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/competition-pulls-offroad-108/)
-   -   Missouri State Fair (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/competition-pulls-offroad-108/missouri-state-fair-163670/)

HOOKED 08-10-2007 10:19 AM

Man you better knock on some wood fast and twice!

Pack Mule 08-10-2007 12:24 PM

i'm not going to make sedalia. they won't let me hook. and if i go and don't then i'll end up to intoxicated to drive home and end up with somebody's sister for a meaningful one night relationship.

HOOKED 08-10-2007 12:52 PM

Dont you mean meaningless![laugh]

mcoleman 08-10-2007 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by HOOKED (Post 1641458)
Dont you mean meaningless![laugh]

I wouldn't bet on Pack meaning that. [dummy][laugh]

CarcajouCummins 08-10-2007 01:22 PM

Coleman, Are you going to be in Branson? Sounds like we need to plan a GTG this weekend in Branson.
PackMule will be there
Luken???? How bout it?
I will be there
Takled with Homer - he is going (Jeremy)

We (me and the family) will be at Steal your dollar city on Sat and Sun.

Luken 08-10-2007 07:18 PM

I won't be able to make it. I'm working 6 12's lately. (I have no life right now) Plus my friends are throwing me a party tomorrow night for my 21st B-day!! [coffee][guitar][coffee]

Floor It 08-11-2007 08:20 AM

You and Justin better put it on the bottle babies from OakGrove![/QUOTE]

Landon from Midwest Diesel is no longer on the bottle! After many times of talking to them about NOS they finally have the truck on #2 only. Yes they spent some big money to get it there but it is #2 only!

John

Floor It 08-11-2007 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Luken (Post 1642008)
I won't be able to make it. I'm working 6 12's lately. (I have no life right now) Plus my friends are throwing me a party tomorrow night for my 21st B-day!! [coffee][guitar][coffee]

Congrats on the 21rst birthday Lucas!![guitar] We need to talk again.

John

Pack Mule 08-12-2007 05:52 PM

boys branson was fun. and the smoke was even better. i had someone on hte side of the road holler my handle but i don't know who it was. good times though good times.

Ground Shaker 08-12-2007 06:48 PM

I wish I could have made it but the move in here in Springfield was longer than expected, plus the first night in town my cousin from here gets a DWI or I would have been there. Let me know of any other pulls around the area. I got to come out and meet up with you guys.

CarcajouCummins 08-13-2007 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Ground Shaker (Post 1644330)
I wish I could have made it but the move in here in Springfield was longer than expected, plus the first night in town my cousin from here gets a DWI or I would have been there. Let me know of any other pulls around the area. I got to come out and meet up with you guys.

I was not at the pull, but the word I got is Justin took First(Dodge) and Tony Imhuff (Dodge) second, then the MDP Duramax.

CarcajouCummins 08-13-2007 12:08 AM

Packmule, I stopped and spoke with the guys in your truck on my way out of town. Guess you were riding around town. I was wanting to do a nice smokey burnout, but they were cracking down pretty hard.

Gear Jammer 08-13-2007 07:33 AM

Pack I met u on the strip and yelled at u. Yeah $500 a burnout, kinda ridiculous for a ticket I think.

mcoleman 08-13-2007 07:47 AM

We didn't get out of the drive-in movie in Seymore in time to make it to the cruise. Hated missing it but the movie was kind of a company function of the wifes. It was the first cruise we've missed in years. We've ran into several folks down there that don't care for black smoke. But they ask you to burn'em off without realizing what comes with it.[coffee][laugh] We had the truck cleaned up and ready to go in case we had time to make it after the show but it didn't work out.:(

mcoleman 08-13-2007 07:49 AM

Groundshaker drop me a line and we'll do lunch. I work here in Springfield on Battlefield Rd.