Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Competition / Pulls / OffRoad (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/competition-pulls-offroad-108/)
-   -   Missouri State Fair (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/competition-pulls-offroad-108/missouri-state-fair-163670/)

Ground Shaker 08-16-2007 04:58 PM

Speakin of pulls, when is the next closest one? I would mind showing up and meetin yall. Got a awesome camera can get yall on tape and what not.

CTDYoungGun 08-16-2007 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Smoking S (Post 1647777)
Yep that was me, i had no control to steer the truck. It just went where it wanted to, i needed the front end picked up with a backhoe instead of being draged all over the place while looking like a dumbass that could't stear a truck backwards. As for the injection pump, Hart's said the rack was probably stuck, they said i might be able to pry it loose or i would have to take it to them to be fixed if not. If i have to take it off, i'm going to get the ag. gov. switched to an automotive gov. As for the tach, the local O'Reilly's store had one in stock. I hassel with O'Reilly's all day TRYING to get parts and this time they actually had something besides wax and oil.

smoking s, if the rack stuck then a b & p is definitely stuck hard enough to ruin it and need a new one...we had a guy with a pulling pump from the shop i work at stick the rack and break it loose to run again...engine ran away and trashed everything...

just figured i'd throw that out...lol...1 or 2 barrels and plunger sets are cheaper than an engine...lol

CTDYoungGun 08-16-2007 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ground Shaker (Post 1650978)
Speakin of pulls, when is the next closest one? I would mind showing up and meetin yall. Got a awesome camera can get yall on tape and what not.

i don't know of any with diesel trucks around nw missouri anytime...but if you guys know of a good one in missouri i might roll there to meet up with you guys and watch the smoke fly...even though i'm currently truck-less...

Pack Mule 08-16-2007 10:15 PM

there's one in oak grove mo near kansas city.

Ground Shaker 08-17-2007 02:42 AM

Pack, you going? I got a Quad axle dump I got to go over on saturday and if I'm done in time I would like to roll up there.

Smoking S 08-17-2007 12:17 PM

Last night i finally had time to get out to the shop. The rack was stuck, i pryed on it then cranked her over and she started and ran. i'm a lilttle concerned i might have troubles again, i might pull this weekend if i can find time. Any pulls besides Oak Grove? What about the rules for Oak Grove?

satburn 08-17-2007 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Smoking S (Post 1652309)
Last night i finally had time to get out to the shop. The rack was stuck, i pryed on it then cranked her over and she started and ran. i'm a lilttle concerned i might have troubles again, i might pull this weekend if i can find time.

Make a mental note next time, when you push on the accelerator hard enough that you can feel the front differential... let up a little.

Smoking S 08-24-2007 10:04 AM

Satburn- You going to get that video up?