Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Competition / Pulls / OffRoad (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/competition-pulls-offroad-108/)
-   -   Missouri State Fair (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/competition-pulls-offroad-108/missouri-state-fair-163670/)

Smoking S 08-08-2007 10:03 AM

Hooked- Ain't it about time you invest in a set of aftermarket front and rear axles? I gotta a couple sets of stock front and rear axles, i would really like to see you pull at the fair.

HOOKED 08-08-2007 11:27 AM

Smokin the Axles are on the way hopefully they will show up tomrrow the ARB parts are anrother story... Im trying to get it going if it happens it will be down to the wire. Thanks for the offer! I could sure use a front drivers axle.

HOOKED 08-08-2007 11:32 AM

I dont mind if a Dmax wins. Its when they have to shoot NOS to win that makes me laugh.

Smoking S 08-08-2007 12:03 PM

Give me a call. What about welding up the spiders in a stock carrier till some parts come in?

satburn 08-08-2007 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by HOOKED (Post 1637874)
That would be fine by me ! I bet if i dont bring my truck i wont break it!

I'm so tired of tuning on this stinkin' thing. I can't even feel my hands anymore. I'm hoping to have some more parts come in by then to help it out, otherwise I'll be bringing up the rear as usual. Every once in a while, the stars line up and things go great and it does really good and then I go to another track and *poof*, it's gone. Can't figure it out. One thing is for sure, even a deaf man can tell my truck is singing bass in a world full of sopranos... [laugh]

Pack Mule 08-08-2007 02:29 PM

well i won't be up there saturday night, i'll be smokin up the big town of branson in their yearly midnight cruise. but i will do my best to get up early enough or just not go to bed the night before and pull an all nighter. but when i get there ya'll just remember, i tend to get a little loud and full of energy when i get to drinkin. you can ask mike coleman and john issacs about that.

HOOKED 08-08-2007 02:59 PM

Sunday is looking worse by the day I believe the next time the Orange truck will see the track will be @ Scheids

Luken 08-08-2007 09:23 PM

pack, tell me about the cruise in branson?!?!?

Pack Mule 08-08-2007 10:43 PM

it's where cars and trucks from all over the country come down and at midnight one night they shut down the whole road through branson and let only certain cars drive and show off their stuff. there's several thousand people there every year. it's alot of fun everyone's doin burnouts everywhere people dump out a bunch of water in the road, it's a fairly lively event. here's a question about the pull in sedalia, i was told you had to sign up by aug 1st or they wouldn't let you hook. is this true or what????? call me luken and i'll tell ya more about it.

satburn 08-08-2007 11:30 PM

I believe you need to be a member of a sanctioned association to pull at the state fair. The association I pull with needed me signed up by the Iberia pull which was Aug 4th.

Pack Mule 08-09-2007 02:08 PM

any sanctioned association or a specific one???? i'm part of spring river valley. does that count???

CTDYoungGun 08-09-2007 03:46 PM

not sure pack, i know the deadline for the nwmtpa where the guys around here pull in was august 1 but if you want to hook it might be worth calling about...

Pack Mule 08-09-2007 08:00 PM

i don't know who to call or a number. i figure they won't let me anyways though.

CTDYoungGun 08-09-2007 10:59 PM

yea, probably not pack...i figured i'd at least throw out a little bit of hope for you...lol

you going to be alive enough to make it to sedalia in one piece or are you goign to try?

Smoking S 08-10-2007 09:58 AM

Started the truck up last night last night, did't have compression on one cylinder. I then started to pull the head off, only to find a push rod off. I don't think nothing else can happen between now and Saturday, so ill be there!