4th Gen Ram -Non Drivetrain- 2010 and Up Talk about the 2010 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Fiat trucks

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 10:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fiat trucks

To see what Fiat brings to Chrysler go to www.youtube.com type in iveco , and look at choses ,also checkout iveco military
Old 10-30-2009, 02:07 PM

One wonders if some of these Iveco vehicles, will come to Chrysler's Ram and Jeep brand ?
Old 11-01-2009, 04:46 PM

Some of these Iveco trucks could come to the Ram brand, depending on om customer demand, what do you like ? CAB.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:37 PM

When I was talking to one of the local dealers to work a deal ... He said that Dodge Trucks will break away from Chrysler.

Not how true that is ...
Old 11-02-2009, 01:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sumncguy
When I was talking to one of the local dealers to work a deal ... He said that Dodge Trucks will break away from Chrysler.

Not how true that is ...
Word is they will be Rams. The Dodge brand will be gone. I'm not sure I like that but...
Old 11-02-2009, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by sumncguy

Not how true that is ...
Ram is just to big for Dodge to manage along with its van'v suv's and car's ,
so Ram becomes its on brand under Chrysler , CAB.

PS/ Ram its break away from Dodge , not Chrysler
Old 11-02-2009, 07:18 PM

If you goto www.youtube.com and type iveco , do take a look at the trucks like the discesa and other trucks, if you see some that you thank should come to the Ram or jeep brands , will you let us know and tell us why ?
Old 11-02-2009, 07:50 PM
I think I can... I think...

Originally Posted by slow2run
If you goto www.youtube.com and type iveco , do take a look at the trucks like the discesa and other trucks, if you see some that you thank should come to the Ram or jeep brands , will you let us know and tell us why ?
Hmmm I'm trying to follow this but I'm having a hard time.
Do you work for Fiat/Chrysler?
I don't mean that in a derogatory sense but I'm getting that impression.
I would actually find that to be bonus points for Fiat if they had folks polling sites like this to see what Americans want in their trucks!!
Old 11-03-2009, 07:14 AM

Here's what my dealer told me (and we know they're always right, don't we?)
Now that Chrysler is no longer part of Daimler-Benz, they won't be carrying the Sprinter. It's interesting that the 2010 Chrysler fleet catalog lists the 2009 Sprinter (they don't call it a 2010) as a stop-gap.
For 2011, Fiat will be supplying "something similar" to replace the Sprinter.
I suppose, if you want a Sprinter, you'll still be able to get one, since I've seen them with Freightliner and Mercedes badges.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:00 PM

Smile

Originally Posted by capt.Ron
Hmmm I'm trying to follow this but I'm having a hard time.
Do you work for Fiat/Chrysler?
I don't mean that in a derogatory sense but I'm getting that impression.
I would actually find that to be bonus points for Fiat if they had folks polling sites like this to see what Americans want in their trucks!!
I'm a member of Chrysler advisory board ,its meant to help Chrysler with its customer needs and wants, get suggestion from owners and help Chrysler with new improvements and help point the way to the future , example ,Do you need rear fog lights ? Note all vehicles in Europe have rear fog lights ,it helps you to see the stopped vehicle in front of you ,in snow , fog , and rain and keeps you alive . If you want them on your rear bumper ? just let use know , on this topic .
Old 11-04-2009, 11:45 AM

I'm a member of Chrysler advisory board ,its meant to help Chrysler with its customer needs and wants, get suggestion from owners and help Chrysler with new improvements and help point the way to the future , example ,Do you need rear fog lights ? Note all vehicles in Europe have rear fog lights ,it helps you to see the stopped vehicle in front of you ,in snow , fog , and rain and keeps you alive . If you want them on your rear bumper ? just let use know , on this topic .
how about some greaseable u joints and ball joints from the factory
Old 11-04-2009, 04:26 PM
I think I can... I think...

OK that's great!!!
Thanks for listening.
Old 11-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Banned

how bout remote mount fuel, oil, and transmission filters. would make maintenance easier to perform, and in that end, make your vehicles last longer/ less likely to be in for warranty repairs.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:39 AM

How about making bypass filtration standard along with the remote mounts already suggested.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:44 PM

How about optional manual hubs? Keep manual transfer case shifting as an option?

Quick Reply: Fiat trucks