4th Gen High Performance and Accessories 2010 and Up Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for fourth generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Tune modes

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2014, 02:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tune modes

Just finished deleting my 2012 6.7 and new to the tuning thing. Currently, I have the Sinister EGR delete, 4" Flo Pro turbo back with muffler, transmission OD and am running the XRT Pro with an Edge CTS for a monitor.....have yet to do the studs, turbo or upgrade the transmission.

My current settings are....

Non ATT tow tune with level 2 timing and the transmission set at 170 psi. As I am under the impression this is the safest tune to run however....I barely notice any HP increase over stock and my fuel mileage is marginally worse!!! It seems to run better but to tell the truth, I am a little disappointed at the HP increase vs cost vs fuel economy thing. I guess I just had higher expectations!!

I liked the Street level 3 with ATT but I built boost like crazy quick!!! If I wanted more get up and go, could I safely run.....Non ATT Street with level 3 timing or would that be marginal as well??? Any other advice would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2014, 02:04 PM

Anyone????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2014, 10:19 AM

Lol...guess the Cummins Forum is a better place for answers...I will be running exactly what you are talking about within a couple weeks so I can give you my thoughts then. I think you are the same guy I've been chatting with in Calgary over on the Cummins Forum.