4th Gen Engine and Drivetrain-2010 and Up 6.7 liter Engine and Drivetrain discussion only. PLEASE, NO HIGH PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION!

Finally Deleting

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2014, 10:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Finally Deleting

Numerous trips to the dealership for check engine lights, replacement of DPF at my cost, re-flash after re-flash for emissions, 02 sensor after 02 sensor, module and connectors.
Every excuse in the book for why this is setting the check engine off or why that is setting it off.
I made up my mind that one more check engine light to do with the emissions and it was all going into the pile in the corner of the garage.

That light came on.
I already have a H&S tuner, egr delete kit and just waiting on my exhaust to come in. Then I will be removing all the emissions equipment. What a pile of junk.

In my opinion the Government should be holding the manufacturers liable for their equipment, malfunctions and all the associated issues with it.
Instead they are mandating more standards and more equipment.
Old 04-20-2014, 11:31 AM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Congrats. You'll be much happier without it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Old 04-21-2014, 08:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 03 ant a hemi
Numerous trips to the dealership for check engine lights, replacement of DPF at my cost, re-flash after re-flash for emissions, 02 sensor after 02 sensor, module and connectors.
Every excuse in the book for why this is setting the check engine off or why that is setting it off.
I made up my mind that one more check engine light to do with the emissions and it was all going into the pile in the corner of the garage.

That light came on.
I already have a H&S tuner, egr delete kit and just waiting on my exhaust to come in. Then I will be removing all the emissions equipment. What a pile of junk.

In my opinion the Government should be holding the manufacturers liable for their equipment, malfunctions and all the associated issues with it.
Instead they are mandating more standards and more equipment.
Unfortunately it's the government requiring all of this crap on vehicles. Less fuel mileage and more cost is all the EPA is getting done in the war on "greenhouse gases". lol What a joke the EPA is and their fictitious "greenhouse gases"..