3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Picture of the White Ghost

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2002, 06:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Picture of the White Ghost

Ah, Mr. Bob, how very nice. Can't wait for mine to arrive - White Ghost II.<br><br>Bill
Old 12-01-2002, 07:00 AM

All we need now is you sitting on the hood, acting like an ornament.
Old 12-01-2002, 08:42 AM

Boss Hog, among the advantages of living in Florida, I recall are Las Cucharachas. So big, if your wheels break down, you hitch up a couple and they tow you in. <br><br>Been there once, Dade Co. in July. At 1:00 a.m. 95 degrees and 98% humidity. That was the coolest during the entire week. Never got above 102 degrees. :'(
Old 12-01-2002, 04:46 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Yu is a bad boy, Phil. Do I detect a little bit of jealousy on your part talking about our Florida pets? We call them thingys alligator bait. ;D<br><br>And, highest I ever remember in Sarasota was about 97. Nice and warm - - keeps the pool warm for swimming. Sure beats 112 in the San Joaquin valley. That is no fun sitting on a Cat trying to run a straight line down a field when the field keeps moving from the heat - - or from &quot;another&quot; earth quake. <br><br>Bob
Old 12-01-2002, 07:03 PM

Those Florida Pets would crawl under the locked door and try to carry off anything loose. Took my wallet to bed with me. I was afraid they would carry it off at night.<br><br>The heat I can deal with. The 98% humidity I can't. Your body is constantly dripping with persperation. ???
Old 12-02-2002, 06:23 AM

[quote author=Sierra Phil link=board=17;threadid=7697;start=15#74311 date=1038791017]<br>Those Florida Pets would crawl under the locked door and try to carry off anything loose. Took my wallet to bed with me. I was afraid they would carry it off at night.<br><br>The heat I can deal with. The 98% humidity I can't. Your body is constantly dripping with persperation. ???<br>[/quote]<br><br>Sierra,<br>That is called a &quot;southern shower&quot;. Sure saves on the water when camping.
Old 12-02-2002, 10:06 AM

I guess the gators love it, another meal nearby on de hoof.
Old 12-03-2002, 09:57 PM

Fiver Bob<br>Very nice ride, just what I am waiting on down to the color. If DC would get the auto I am there. Been waiting this long little bit longer will not matter. <br>The down side is this, went looking at fords last month and bought the wife a new expedition. Well that will teach dodge not to keep us waiting.
Old 12-04-2002, 08:30 AM

Hi Honker, and welcome to our chit chat and sharing place. <br><br>Ford seems to have a good one coming up. Early indications are it will outpull ours. How far is another story. It still will not drive and ride like the new 2 wheel drive (have not driven a 4 x 4). Wow, it is almost too nice for a picumup truck. 8) Sticks like glue on the road. But, the difference in pull is so small now between the three I would not hesitate on any of the them if that were the only criteria. My new Dodge just rides better and drives better than the others. I drove them all a bunch of times and took over a year to make up my mind. I think I made a good choice.<br><br>Bob
Old 12-04-2002, 10:23 AM

Fiver &amp; Honker, This new 4x2 Ram is super great in the mountains on the curvey roads. Just wait till you are in the real mountains out west. I don't think anything out there can beat the handling, ride, and overall quality.
Old 12-04-2002, 12:15 PM
FDF

Nice truck Bob.I was born in Ft.Pierce,lived there maybe 2 years and moved up north (dad works construction).Some days I wish we still lived down there,like today...it was -3 degrees :-[ ....Doug
Old 12-04-2002, 12:36 PM

[quote author=FDF link=board=17;threadid=7697;start=15#75560 date=1039025717]
Nice truck Bob.I was born in Ft.Pierce,lived there maybe 2 years and moved up north (dad works construction).Some days I wish we still lived down there,like today...it was -3 degrees :-[ ....Doug
[/quote]

Thanks, FDF, I am really enjoying it. If you have to drive a big truck, might as well get the best ride and drive you can. Like Sierra says, the handling is really quite outstanding. You do not feel like this is a &quot;big&quot; one ton dually. I think we have one fine truck.

I noted it was -16 in Lansing, Mich yesterday. It was 76 here and 80 today. I remember that stuff like -46 in Minnesota. Nope, no more. I will take a little &quot;southern shower&quot; in the summer to enjoy heaven the other nine months.

Bob
Old 12-04-2002, 01:10 PM
FDF

Bob,I'll be getting a 4wd,probably a dually,cause I've always wanted the &quot;Big Rig&quot;,but couldn't afford it in 99.Will sacrifice some of the smoothness for the 4wd,but I gotta have it up here in the mountains of western Md.It looks like we are going to get 8-12 inches of the white stuff tonight.Maybe I'll mail you some ...Doug
Old 12-04-2002, 01:15 PM
FDF

Oh,I like the looks of that hitch to.I assume you can buy a goose-neck plate for it too,right?My 99 has a Valley in it,but that Hidden just looks better.I pull a 26ft 5vr,and a 23ft G.N.,so I need the ability to change back and forth....Doug
Old 12-04-2002, 05:50 PM

[quote author=FDF link=board=17;threadid=7697;start=15#75574 date=1039029359]<br>Oh,I like the looks of that hitch to.I assume you can buy a goose-neck plate for it too,right?My 99 has a Valley in it,but that Hidden just looks better.I pull a 26ft 5vr,and a 23ft G.N.,so I need the ability to change back and forth....Doug <br>[/quote]<br><br>My setup is strictly fiver. I don't need the gooseneck. My fiver weighs right at 16000# when ready to hit the road. Hidden Hitch has a gooseneck setup, but mine is not &quot;either/or&quot;. Of course, we don't mention any other gooseneck hitch around here other than B&amp;D or a certain member will come thru the wires and strip your hard drive and scratch mean little slogans in your monitor. Just hope Luke doesn't see this post. <br><br>Snow tonight there? Pretty - - for a while, then &quot;be gone&quot;. <br><br>Bob

Quick Reply: Picture of the White Ghost