3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

help please all crank no start

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 09:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
help please all crank no start

i put a second fuel tank in my box and its clear now it contaminated my fuel there was very little rust in the tank and was cleaned by a local shop its in my system now i have changed the fuel filter and the truck has not been turned over without a fuel filter so i find it hard to believe something made its way into the injector but i have so much fuel in the cylinders exhaust and exhaust pipe that its dripping outta the clamps, i have lots a fuel no air issue and this issue comes directly after hooking up a rusty tank ,HOW DO I CLEAR THE FUEL OUT OF CYLINDERS ??? i think there is so much fuel on the pistons that it cant ignite . please help message me with any ideas ? changed fuel filter we bled all the injector lines drained the bowl check the new filter removed the second fuel tank hookup back to stock unplugged edge returned smarty to stock tried cranking with injector harness unplugged < that sprung codes for all 6 injectors and i also had a MAP sensor low and a fuel rail pressure to high codes all cleared and still nothing ?
Old 07-01-2012, 12:56 PM

Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by geohockey14
i put a second fuel tank in my box and its clear now it contaminated my fuel there was very little rust in the tank and was cleaned by a local shop its in my system now i have changed the fuel filter and the truck has not been turned over without a fuel filter so i find it hard to believe something made its way into the injector but i have so much fuel in the cylinders exhaust and exhaust pipe that its dripping outta the clamps, i have lots a fuel no air issue and this issue comes directly after hooking up a rusty tank ,HOW DO I CLEAR THE FUEL OUT OF CYLINDERS ??? i think there is so much fuel on the pistons that it cant ignite . please help message me with any ideas ? changed fuel filter we bled all the injector lines drained the bowl check the new filter removed the second fuel tank hookup back to stock unplugged edge returned smarty to stock tried cranking with injector harness unplugged < that sprung codes for all 6 injectors and i also had a MAP sensor low and a fuel rail pressure to high codes all cleared and still nothing ?
you are not going to get any help until you list what year and what vehicle it is
Old 07-01-2012, 02:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry I thought it was in my sig 2003 ram 3500 5.9 with stock fuel system and 400.000 km