3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

fenderliners/door lock

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 12:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fenderliners/door lock

Lookin for some rear plastic fenderliners for my '07 2500...anybody know how much and where I can find them?

Also, my driver side door won't lock or unlock with the remote or with the door switch. All others work fine. It is gettin power and there are no shorts or fuses blown and the door pin is still on track. It all started one day when I was in the truck, all doors were locked and I wanted to unlock the drivers door only so I pulled the door pin up and opened the door. Ever since then, it won't work rite... Any ideas???

Thanks
Old 06-23-2011, 12:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I can help you out on first one, try here

http://www.autotrucktoys.com/ram/Mop...-PRD26210.aspx

I'm sure someone will chime in on the door lock issue and welcome to DTR.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:42 PM
EDR

I looked for the liners online when i bought mine, but after figuring in the cost of shipping, I just bought them from my local dealer for about the same price, and I didn't have to wait.

The liners look good and work great at keeping the dirt and mud off the frame.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by BB KoncepZ
Also, my driver side door won't lock or unlock with the remote or with the door switch. All others work fine. It is gettin power and there are no shorts or fuses blown and the door pin is still on track. It all started one day when I was in the truck, all doors were locked and I wanted to unlock the drivers door only so I pulled the door pin up and opened the door. Ever since then, it won't work rite... Any ideas???

Thanks
Door lock issue is a common problem and it's usually the wiring harness that runs through the flexible rubber sheath between the door and body. Peel back the rubber sheath and you'll probably find one or more wires in the harness are broken. It happened to my driver's side rear door, but I hear it's common on the driver's front door as well. If you find this is to be the cause of your problem, the remedy is just to either solder the wires back together (what I did) or replace the wiring harness (expensive).