3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Any 3rd gens on here live in Ridgecrest, Ca 93555???

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 02:01 AM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Any 3rd gens on here live in Ridgecrest, Ca 93555???

Anybody??? I never visit this forum, I am curious if any locals are on here.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:47 AM
DAB

Live in Cal City
Old 01-27-2008, 09:05 AM

Not TOOOOOOO far away in Hemet, CA
Old 01-27-2008, 12:31 PM
Chapter President

Talking Sweet, I am not alone!!

Hey Guys, Nice to see folks closer to me, Are you guys members of the so-cal or Central chapter(me)? (if at all) I am starting a local sub chapter/club here in Ridgecrest and would love to have you guys, PM me if you are interested. I will keep you informed as to the progress, and get you in touch with the regional chapter president. You guys know of any dynos in the area?? I haven't had any luck here, Lancaster or Palmdale are my next options.

PS - you guys should fill out your profiles and locations (if your comfortable with that) I never would have known who or where you are!!
Old 01-27-2008, 01:01 PM

I live in santa clarita & have access to a new dyno jet , less then 1 mile from my front door !

used it a few times to help tune my truck, looking forward to a repeat visit with the twins soon

I would also like to start a chapter
(santa clarita - antelope valley)
Old 01-27-2008, 06:45 PM

Hi! I'm here in Ridgecrest! I drive a silver '07 Quad Cab with a black cummins bumblebee stripe on the bed. Let me know if the club gets on its feet.
Old 01-27-2008, 06:58 PM
Chapter President

Talking Yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 6.7L OneTon
Hi! I'm here in Ridgecrest! I drive a silver '07 Quad Cab with a black cummins bumblebee stripe on the bed. Let me know if the club gets on its feet.
Right on! I had a feeling I wasn't alone here! PM me Or I can PM you with contact info and I will get in touch with you. I need to work out a name for us, and a roster. I have printed out DTR flyers and personal business cards. I am actively recruiting here around town when ever I see a CTD. I have contacted a white 1st gen with black stacks, and a white mega cab 2500 with black rims, both guys are really interested. I only started about two - three weeks ago. I can hook you up with fliers and club contact cards. We can start double recruiting!! I really want this to get up an going! Its hard with work and all, but I think It will be good to get everybody together and hangout, share knowledge, have BBQ's and maybe even convoy to area events. Are a member of the Central chapter? Buckshotmckee is our DTR chapter president (CADTR #27)

Shoot me a PM and we can meet up! Tell your friends!
Old 01-27-2008, 07:49 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm in Canyon Country, 91387, far north side of it, but I do get up to the hi desert once in awhile
Old 01-27-2008, 10:49 PM

I'm over on the coast. Any of you guys do any offroading??? We camp out in the desert occasionally, dove springs, spangler hills........
Old 01-27-2008, 11:43 PM

I am in the checkers off road racing club we are racing & camping in the desert most every weekend

I also live in canyon country

pul u2 let me know I should be hitting it soon.. the dyno is less then a 1/4 mile from my front door

dyno is located on sierra hwy in cyn country

before sand cyn between soledad & sand cyn rd its real nice brand new dyno jet & the guy knows how to run it he builds trophy trucks for baja score racing he also builds big hp gas/nos drag cars

now its time for me to freshen up my transmission in a few weeks the trans is off to dusty at HTS
then I will be ready !

maybe we can organize a dyno day BBQ towards the end of feb or the beginning of march
lets try to get some of the ridgecrest boys to come down for a dyno day & get together

lets try and put it together

it would be be fun to hang with some other DTR members for a day
Old 01-27-2008, 11:50 PM
Chapter President

Talking

So where is your Dyno at? Directions?

Are all you guys members of your chapter, socal or central? JOIN!!!

Hey Pull U 2! Jawbown is just down the 14 from me about 25-30 minutes if that. You come up here much? That place was packed last weekend!
Old 01-28-2008, 12:26 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by desertchecker
I am in the checkers off road racing club we are racing & camping in the desert most every weekend

I also live in canyon country

pul u2 let me know I should be hitting it soon.. the dyno is less then a 1/4 mile from my front door

dyno is located on sierra hwy in cyn country

before sand cyn between soledad & sand cyn rd its real nice brand new dyno jet & the guy knows how to run it he builds trophy trucks for baja score racing he also builds big hp gas/nos drag cars

now its time for me to freshen up my transmission in a few weeks the trans is off to dusty at HTS
then I will be ready !

maybe we can organize a dyno day BBQ towards the end of feb or the beginning of march
lets try to get some of the ridgecrest boys to come down for a dyno day & get together

lets try and put it together

it would be be fun to hang with some other DTR members for a day
I wonder if it's the same guy I emailed about a month or so ago, I forgot the name of the shop, I recall it being on Sierra Hwy, it was his last name I think but the hot rod and desert truck thing sounds familiar, found him on the Dynojet web site. He told me that he wasn't sure if he was going to keep the dyno due to lack of interest in the area and told me he didn't like to do diesels because of the extra set-up involved and the smoke. At that time he wanted $75 for just 2 pulls.
Old 01-28-2008, 12:41 AM

from ridgecrest 14 freeway south to sand cyn off ramp drive 3 miles & you are there !

pm me the guy does not like to do just 1 single truck pull too little $ and too much soot , & too much time for just 1 or 2 trucks

lets get about min of at least 6 trucks min together and I can get you each 2 - 3 pulls for about 100.00 each.

the dyno is new dyno jet and the guy knows how to operate it .

he has a busy shop & does not want to be bothered with a single run too much time and not enough $

he told me to organize a dyno day and I can get us all a killer rate but we need 10 trucks or more 75.00 each 3 pulls I know if we buy him beer
for those who want more then 3 pulls we could get it done LOL......

between SCV and ridgecrest / antelope valley should be an easy dyno day to organize BBQ Beer Dyno Diesel trucks sounds like fun to me

Quick Reply: Any 3rd gens on here live in Ridgecrest, Ca 93555???