3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

tunable cummins power

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mixer Man
I see Maryland in your info ............. any connection to SP Diesel by chance ???
no, just NGM diesel........
Old 03-15-2007, 10:22 PM

You can see there is a bit of interest here you can't leave all of us hanging till May on some details now can you . I have been patiently waiting for a product like this ......... Diablosport does great now but adjustability is what I'm after ,,,,,,, and a lil more ooomph when needed !!!!!!
Bring on those dyno sheets and what about fuel requirements ??? As far as how high can the stock CP3 go without major fuel system upgrades ,etc .
Old 03-16-2007, 01:08 AM

ngm,

how's about an estimated price range...? and there's nothing on your site(ngm) about this yet huh???
Old 03-16-2007, 03:20 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mixer Man
You can see there is a bit of interest here you can't leave all of us hanging till May on some details now can you . I have been patiently waiting for a product like this ......... Diablosport does great now but adjustability is what I'm after ,,,,,,, and a lil more ooomph when needed !!!!!!
Bring on those dyno sheets and what about fuel requirements ??? As far as how high can the stock CP3 go without major fuel system upgrades ,etc .
the cool thing is that you can start with a bone stock truck and go from there, up to you weakest link, like your turbo, fuel pump. ect.ect

and after the major upgrades it will give you fuel to push to the moon, stock cp3's have made over 650hp...............
Old 03-16-2007, 03:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by darrenb
ngm,

how's about an estimated price range...? and there's nothing on your site(ngm) about this yet huh???
your right and i appoligise for it not being there, i personally dont have account access, ROB does, and he should have this on there, but ive been waighting for a front page change for a month now too..........i guess he is very busy, but we will have this weekend to get it on there, he is coming down here for the weekend!

price range? it will be competitive is all i can say.........
Old 03-16-2007, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by NGM Diesel 1
the cool thing is that you can start with a bone stock truck and go from there, up to you weakest link, like your turbo, fuel pump. ect.ect

and after the major upgrades it will give you fuel to push to the moon, stock cp3's have made over 650hp...............

are you saying a stock motor with stock cp3 can and has made 650 hp??? or is that a motor with an aftermarket turbo and fuel system?
Old 03-16-2007, 11:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by darrenb
are you saying a stock motor with stock cp3 can and has made 650 hp??? or is that a motor with an aftermarket turbo and fuel system?
it was just a general statement, stock cp3's have made over 650hp.

im sure this will do the same or better.

so far on a bone stock truck the new box has made 530 hp !!!! they wont let us release dyno sheets yet........... but there are many good things to say about this box---it works well
Old 03-17-2007, 10:18 AM

I have a weird feeling you guys are gonna get cranked up for a BIG let down if you think this is going to be like EFI Live for the Duramax! Not tryin to burst any bubbles, but from what ive read in hear so far, there better be more to it, alot more!
Old 03-17-2007, 10:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Anti-Antrim
I have a weird feeling you guys are gonna get cranked up for a BIG let down if you think this is going to be like EFI Live for the Duramax! Not tryin to burst any bubbles, but from what ive read in hear so far, there better be more to it, alot more!
hopefully it's a step in the right direction either way I wont be losing any sleep over it thats for sure
Old 03-17-2007, 12:13 PM

One of my questions would be, can you data log with this?
Old 03-17-2007, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by NGM Diesel 1
so far on a bone stock truck the new box has made 530 hp !!!! they wont let us release dyno sheets yet........... but there are many good things to say about this box---it works well
Wade,

"they wont let us release dyno sheets yet" makes it sound like you had something to do with it??
Old 03-18-2007, 07:03 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Anti-Antrim
One of my questions would be, can you data log with this?
after it's introduction it will have those and many more features, it's not easy making this happen with a plug in type of box, but for all the new stuff they come out with, it will be downloadable just like any thing else.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:17 AM

EFI Live has 200 changeable parameters how many dose this one have?
Old 03-18-2007, 09:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Bswope
EFI Live has 200 changeable parameters how many dose this one have?
more than any other programmer or plug in box on the market............

it's not efi live for cummins, but just a lot closer than anything else made.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:12 PM
Banned

I thought you said it "was" EFILive for the cummins???

Quick Reply: tunable cummins power