3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

tunable cummins power

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 03:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tunable cummins power

anybody heard of this or got more info? it's from the wicked diesel site.....

COMING SOON!!! GET ON THE LIST NOW!!! GET IT OR GET LEFT BEHIND!!! NEW TUNING TECHNOLOGY IS HERE!!!

(Removed Infomercial)
ADMIN note:
A short thread describing the product is one thing.
Cut & Pasting the entire ad is quite another.

sounds like efi live for the cummins????

From out forum rules:
If you are not a paying advertiser on the DieselTruckResource.Com forum, you may not place advertisements in your signatures or posts for your products or website. Paid site advertisers may post information on special deals or sales in the public forum ONCE PER MONTH. Pricing may not be given in the post. The post shall not contain full details of the sale or special. The post must contain a link to the vendor website that better explains the special or sale. Again, you may never publicly post pricing on your products. If someone asks, you may answer them privately. Members may only advertise for vendors or websites who are paying advertisers of the DieselTruckResource.Com forum. You may become an advertiser by visiting our Advertise with us page for more information.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:31 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah im on the list! It sounds very similiar to the van aaken 5 or whatever, im wondering if its the same thing...
Old 03-10-2007, 03:38 AM

Do you have a link to thier site?
Old 03-10-2007, 03:52 AM
Banned

http://www.wickeddiesels.com/ Their the same ones who offer the SCARY LARRY for 50 bucks. So if you need one of those....They said they were having good results so who knows. Although the description for the van aaken and theirs were the same, so thats probably what it is, or its rebadged.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:17 AM

the va is capable of supporting 1000 hp?
Old 03-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Banned

Im on the same list also. I will see what it is able to do.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:32 PM

Any idea on release date of this or the VA?
Old 03-10-2007, 08:29 PM
Banned

this is the same beta box that i have been testing for months, and we have had great results with it(were almost in the 11's with it now,on #1 alone) here is a brief description from VA.

(Removed Infomercial)
ADMIN note:

"If you are not a paying advertiser on the DieselTruckResource.Com forum, you may not place advertisements in your signatures or posts for your products or website. Paid site advertisers may post information on special deals or sales in the public forum ONCE PER MONTH. Pricing may not be given in the post. The post shall not contain full details of the sale or special. The post must contain a link to the vendor website that better explains the special or sale. Again, you may never publicly post pricing on your products. If someone asks, you may answer them privately. Members may only advertise for vendors or websites who are paying advertisers of the DieselTruckResource.Com forum. You may become an advertiser by visiting our Advertise with us page for more information.

Thanks for your continued support wade. I look forward to hearing from you."

this message is not intended for the public, but for the beta testing dealers but i'll show you anyway.

Old 03-10-2007, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by darrenb
anybody heard of this or got more info? it's from the wicked diesel site.....

COMING SOON!!! GET ON THE LIST NOW!!! GET IT OR GET LEFT BEHIND!!! NEW TUNING TECHNOLOGY IS HERE!!!

(Removed Infomercial)
ADMIN note:

sounds like efi live for the cummins????
What do they mean by that?
Can you rev higher than that just full fuel limited to 3600rpm or is 3600rpm the limit?
Old 03-11-2007, 08:54 AM
Banned

i will tell you right now that the programs that are in beta testing are all different, rpm has ranged from 3200-4k only too people have anything above 3500---me and a sled puller from the mid west.

the best or top program hasent been finished yet, we have had some running issues with it. accually i was at the track yesterday and tried the upper level and noticed that it was surging after 2k on a free rev. well i tried it out any way. it came off the line great i ran a 1.70 60 foot 4.9 330' and a 7.700 1/8th. just to have it shut the truck down right before the 1/8 mile,@84 mph then it just rebooted and left me in my seat, and pulled very hard and smoked down the rest of the track. we still ran a 12.40 @ 108 by the end of the track i'll be getting this one fixed
Old 03-11-2007, 06:00 PM

I would really like to see the CR CTD get some more rpms. This is really holding things up in sled pulling. If you could rev to 4000 and carry 3500 down the track that would really open some eyes.

I know I would like to play around with tuning a CR CTD if the product goes public.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by JOHNBOY6.6
I would really like to see the CR CTD get some more rpms. This is really holding things up in sled pulling. If you could rev to 4000 and carry 3500 down the track that would really open some eyes.

I know I would like to play around with tuning a CR CTD if the product goes public.
yeah that would be sweet..I would buy one
Old 03-12-2007, 06:34 PM

admin,

sorry i was not aware of the site rules...i will be more careful next time.

darren
Old 03-12-2007, 08:14 PM

I know I am interested
Old 03-13-2007, 07:22 PM
Banned

it really is awsome, most will buy it once they see more results......

Quick Reply: tunable cummins power