3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Truckaddons.com really messed up my Diablo order order

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 09:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Truckaddons.com really messed up my Diablo order order

Today I got my Diablosport tuner for my truck. I called the guy after I ordered it online to double check he was sending me the 7131 tuner for the 2006 Dodge. Well I have a box that says in big numbers; "UD7131" and under that, in small writing, it says; "Stacking Kit 2003 5.9L. Dodge Cummins." I am bummed. When the box arrived I went out and removed the Superchips. Then I plugged in the tuner. The screen lights up saying 2003-2005 tuner. I flipped it over and the tuner itself says 7130.

Now I have to try to get this resolved. When I phoned them to talk to a person to make sure he sends me the 7131, it took forever on hold.

Wish me luck.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:04 PM

I know 2 people that ordered from them and both were sent the wrong programmer. When both of them called they got the same run around telling them it would work event though it was the wrong programmer that wouldnt work.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:32 AM

Talking

heres the easiest thing to do,send me the package{cod}and ill tell you how much i like it,hahahahaha,
wow thats to bad,how long is shipping back and forth?the truck place is paying both ways right?hope it works out
Old 07-14-2007, 07:16 AM

Truckaddons (AKA Trialblazers) is located just across town from me. On one hand it's nice to have a place that stocks so much stuff for car and truck lovers, but the downside is that their employees are morons and their website is so messed up concerning part numbers, ect... that I'd be scared to order from them.

I went there a couple of weeks ago to get a Fass and the idiot behind the counter wasn't smart enough to figure out what I needed. After watching him stare at the screen for about 10 mintues and field calls from other customers I was just about ready to tell him off when he told me that he found a Fass they had in stock and he would cut me "a really good deal on it". I said, Ok, how much? $800!!! I just laughed in his face and walked out. I didn't have the heart to tell him that his "good deal" was about $175 higher then they show on the website. I went back to my truck and checked the rearview, I actually didn't have "SUCKER" written on my forehead.

Believe it or not, I'm thinking about going over there to buy the Predator/Puck combo, but I'm sure they will try to charge me $750. But I'm more worried that the programmer will mess with my truck and I don't need that headache again like the TST caused.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:32 AM

Reall!? WOW, I ordered mine from there and had no problems with the people/product. Of course, I called them and made for certain that the guy knew what I was talking about. Part of the problem with the Diablo instances is mostly in the p/n's, the rest I can clearly see is ignorance They (Diablo) do have a terrible system of using a # for a single item, as well as a stack kit.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:55 AM

I got mine there but even though I ordered it online, I also called and talked to Jesse Rohr and he made sure I got the right stuff. He no longer works there though..
Old 07-14-2007, 01:21 PM

I had a problem with them alos when I try to order the stack kit for my 04.5 online when it was $358. Waited one week and no kit so called and they had no record of order. I kept online reciept and they finally tracked it down. Told me they canceled order becasue was a price issue and was to cheap for stack kit. Finally after 3 days of phone calls and talking to everyones manager only got the single downloader for 300 shipped overnight. Won't buy from them again. Bad part about it still selling it for that price online.
Old 07-14-2007, 04:31 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I bought an Edge with Attitude from them on line. Great price and shipped fast but come to find out it had been miss priced on line and was only the price for the Edge and should not have included the attitude. I recommended them on here and found the price of the set up had been corrected. SO it was no longer a deal. What they lost on me they make up else where I am sure.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:54 AM

Well, finally got to a person this Monday morning. It took a while on the phone. After the first guy, I was on hold for a few minutes and a guy picks up and says: "It is gonna' be about 15 minutes, do you want to hold or call back?" When he picked up and I told him my story, I asked him if I could drop it off at my UPS store. He said they use Fed Ex. Afterwards I double checked, they sent it UPS.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:35 AM

I got the right tuner in the mail today.
Jeeeeez.