3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Trouble with install on Arctic Twins

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 01:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Trouble with install on Arctic Twins

I've been installing them since fri night (6 hours) and from 11am-current) I've helped install Nathans kit and that was awesome but this is a joke. I have had to make or modify 5 parts now and that alone has taken over 4 hours. Now I'm putting on the hose clamps for the boost lines and 4 of them are the wrong size. On top of it all the intake is a joke, it's flex tube...... at this point I'm just hoping the next step won't include duct tape.

I guess what I'm getting at is has anyone else had this much trouble with this kit or is it just me?
Old 07-15-2007, 01:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by swalter3
I've been installing them since fri night (6 hours) and from 11am-current) I've helped install Nathans kit and that was awesome but this is a joke. I have had to make or modify 5 parts now and that alone has taken over 4 hours. Now I'm putting on the hose clamps for the boost lines and 4 of them are the wrong size. On top of it all the intake is a joke, it's flex tube...... at this point I'm just hoping the next step won't include duct tape.

I guess what I'm getting at is has anyone else had this much trouble with this kit or is it just me?
Man sorry to hear that.. I was going to order my twins from them and then got a hold of Nathan seems how he is only 1-1/2 hours away... Just picked up mine today!!! Good to know the install is fairly easyiiierr I should say!!
Old 07-15-2007, 02:06 AM

I'm wishing that I would have, any twin set up is a Edit but at least if you have the parts you can still get it done.