3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Smarty by Mads Electronics Now Available in DTR'S Performance Shop!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 07:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Better link.

http://www.madselectronics.com/news.html
Old 04-25-2007, 07:59 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by belgianmagic
OK, same question...worded differently...

So does 'Smarty" help with Torque Converter control ??

YES! We offer 3 levels of tw delete from mild to moderate and wild. There is something for evertone even stock
Old 04-25-2007, 09:21 AM

THANKS BOB,... I'm a simple kinda guy ... I do well with yes and no answers

LOLOL
Old 04-25-2007, 09:44 AM

I hear ya I hate double speak too
Old 05-07-2007, 12:30 AM

Will the smarty help the driveabilty of the higher modded trucks? I want something that will bring back some of my throttle responce?
Old 05-07-2007, 10:36 AM

Yes it will work great. You have a great combination
Old 05-07-2007, 09:53 PM

Bob,

I have been looking in to getting a smarty for quite awhile but didn't want to put it on and then be stuck with something that doesn't work for me. Is there a try it before you buy it or something? I know that once I decide to get one I will get it from you because of your great customer service!!

And does the smarty do pressure, i know that there has been some talk that it does but I haven't heard for sure. And I guess one of the problems that I am having is that I have some haze while driving down the highway and was wondering if there was a setting that would help clear up the smoke?

Thanks for your time,

Dustin
Old 05-14-2007, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Snoxracer
Bob,

I have been looking in to getting a smarty for quite awhile but didn't want to put it on and then be stuck with something that doesn't work for me. Is there a try it before you buy it or something? I know that once I decide to get one I will get it from you because of your great customer service!!

And does the smarty do pressure, i know that there has been some talk that it does but I haven't heard for sure. And I guess one of the problems that I am having is that I have some haze while driving down the highway and was wondering if there was a setting that would help clear up the smoke?

Thanks for your time,

Dustin
Bob you there? Just wondering on a reply?

Thanks again,
Dustin
Old 05-15-2007, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Snoxracer
Bob,

I have been doing demo's but they all seem to be purchased and never reutned. I may need to start requiring a cc number prior to shipment. I am easy to deal with. just ask

The beta smarty does add a little bit of pressure. The smarty has so many different software choices. There should be something to fit. I hope this helps ............................................

Thanks for your time,

Dustin

.................................................. ...............................................
Old 05-17-2007, 03:50 PM

Bob,
I am getting ready to update my Smarty and I am wondering how do I know which one to download and what are the differences since there are 2 versions of each update.
Old 05-18-2007, 04:01 PM

Bueller? Bueller?

Can any one answer this? I want to use the Smarty S-06A Ver. 4.06D, Data: 3.08B Moderate torque management increase download, but there are 2 versions of it, Smt4V406D308B36.7z and Smt4V406D308B47.7z, what is the difference and which one am I supposed to install?
Old 05-18-2007, 04:19 PM

Bob, is there a try b4 you buy?? I have no problem giving you a deposit and Lary knows where I live... I have a 16 acre farm... I'm not going anywhere

let me know, thanks ,Flip
Old 05-18-2007, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Rob C
Bueller? Bueller?

Can any one answer this? I want to use the Smarty S-06A Ver. 4.06D, Data: 3.08B Moderate torque management increase download, but there are 2 versions of it, Smt4V406D308B36.7z and Smt4V406D308B47.7z, what is the difference and which one am I supposed to install?

you can use it either one the software for your truck is the same in both
Old 05-18-2007, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by belgianmagic
Bob, is there a try b4 you buy?? I have no problem giving you a deposit and Lary knows where I live... I have a 16 acre farm... I'm not going anywhere

let me know, thanks ,Flip

shoot me an address. please
Old 05-18-2007, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Wagner
shoot me an address. please
ITS IN THE MAIL ,THANKS

Quick Reply: Smarty by Mads Electronics Now Available in DTR'S Performance Shop!