3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

rough idle ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 03:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rough idle ?

so i used the quad xzt for about six months with no probs i drove from alaska down to georgia and then all of the sudden my truck started idling really bad and sometimes when i was driving it would start to feel like it was cutting out so i stopped using the quad xzt and took the truck to the dealer and they said that my cam shaft sensor was out so they replaced it and no more probs. So now I bought a new quad xzt and it worked great for about one month and the same thing started to happen so do you think that i just have a truck that dont take to kindly to after market power chips and such. I hate to think that my truck wont take to the quad xzt i really loved the extra power it gave me and man did it help pull my camper through the rocky mountains. so those of you that have any input please help i know absolutely nothing about this sort of stuff and yes i did make sure that all the connections were tight and clean. also when i unhook the quad xzt and drive the truck for a bit it runs just fine. any help would be great thanks
Old 01-06-2009, 06:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i would get in touch with quadzilla(e-mail) and c if they could maby reprogram your chip or if anyone else is having this...miss...