3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Rize 8" lift question

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 08:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rize 8" lift question

Rize Industries 8" Lift Kit Question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I wanted to get fed back on any one who has used the 8" Rize Idustries lift kit. If you can give me the good and bad about the kit. I was looking at this kit and am unsure about it .Any help on the what you think if you have the kit would be great. Also if you have any other kits you could that are realy good for a 2005 dodge ram 3500daully. Thank you
Banks 6gun and speedloader, ATS 2 piece exhaust manifold, AFE 7 cold air intake, Suncoast ram air hood, AirDog pf100 Fuel system,Dynomite Diesel injector 50 hp, Banks triple lock converter, 2" leveling kit, Bilstein shocks, Mag tec 4 qt trans pan. custom Fluidyne trans cooler,4" MBRP cool duals and cat elimination pipe, Banks gauges and a fuel pressuer,oil temp,and rear diff temp gauge.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by bziggy
Rize Industries 8" Lift Kit Question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I wanted to get fed back on any one who has used the 8" Rize Idustries lift kit. If you can give me the good and bad about the kit. I was looking at this kit and am unsure about it .Any help on the what you think if you have the kit would be great. Also if you have any other kits you could that are realy good for a 2005 dodge ram 3500daully. Thank you
Banks 6gun and speedloader, ATS 2 piece exhaust manifold, AFE 7 cold air intake, Suncoast ram air hood, AirDog pf100 Fuel system,Dynomite Diesel injector 50 hp, Banks triple lock converter, 2" leveling kit, Bilstein shocks, Mag tec 4 qt trans pan. custom Fluidyne trans cooler,4" MBRP cool duals and cat elimination pipe, Banks gauges and a fuel pressuer,oil temp,and rear diff temp gauge.
Bought the kit,just have not installed it yet.I don't have a garage,too cold out side.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:32 PM

I don't really know anything about rize, but they seem to make a pretty stout kit, and sharp lookin too! Here are some links if you feel like takin' a look. I think Dunks performance has a pretty economically priced kit from what I remember seeing. But, if you're lookin at rize stuff that probably doesn't matter!
http://www.topguncustomz.com/Store/products.php?S_ID=51
http://www.spirsonoffroad.com/
http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/su...nce-lifts.html
The dunks site when I went on it didn't show the lift I was thinking of so I put that link in to the other forum. The owner ended up coming on and answering some questions in the later pages.