3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

PID Question

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2020, 07:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PID Question

I would like to know if there are any list that have the non stock PID's out there. I have done searches many times and can't seem to find any. I know that the programmer/developers put a lot of time into their craft and I'm not looking to get around that except for one PID. The Edge CTS has the option to load non factory PID information and setup by user, so I would like to do that.

The one I want to put in is for the rail pressure commanded. It already has the actual rail pressure, but I would like to be able to view the difference between commanded and actual to be able to watch for pump and/or injector issues.

If anyone has done this or has found where the information is I will appreciate the direction.
Old 01-04-2020, 02:15 PM
OX1

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Dodgecaveman
I would like to know if there are any list that have the non stock PID's out there. I have done searches many times and can't seem to find any. I know that the programmer/developers put a lot of time into their craft and I'm not looking to get around that except for one PID. The Edge CTS has the option to load non factory PID information and setup by user, so I would like to do that.

The one I want to put in is for the rail pressure commanded. It already has the actual rail pressure, but I would like to be able to view the difference between commanded and actual to be able to watch for pump and/or injector issues.

If anyone has done this or has found where the information is I will appreciate the direction.
My Smarty Touch has both. Not sure if your asking if you can get it somehow without any tuner, but here it is.

MADS Electronics - Smarty - CaTCHER - Jobs