3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

My first additions: ARE topper, Line-X

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 09:18 AM
RAW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My first additions: ARE topper, Line-X

Didn't realize that the body plugs weren't in the bed until the drop-in liner was removed. I'll have to see if the dealership has some lying around. Righhhhhht. I'm sure they're 20 bucks each or something.

Next will be the RoadArmor bumpers and a winch. That is . . . . when I have the cash to order them!
Old 11-09-2006, 11:08 AM

May I suggest going with more than 4 clamps for the top? If you plan on off roading anywhere near what i have see photos of your other vehicles do, then you will appreciate a bit more support. I bent mine a tad during one run
Old 11-09-2006, 11:15 AM
RAW

Originally Posted by PASSMORE
May I suggest going with more than 4 clamps for the top? If you plan on off roading anywhere near what i have see photos of your other vehicles do, then you will appreciate a bit more support. I bent mine a tad during one run
I don't plan on putting this truck through anywhere near as much hard use as all that, but I do think I'll put another pair of clamps on.
I was noticing that this morning. I'd rather be safe than sorry.
I also need to put a plug on the brake light wire. I know I'll be taking the top off every now and again.

Man, this truck looks funny on those tiny wheels and tires. I need to win the lotto.
Old 11-09-2006, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by RAW

Didn't realize that the body plugs weren't in the bed until the drop-in liner was removed. I'll have to see if the dealership has some lying around. Righhhhhht. I'm sure they're 20 bucks each or something.

Next will be the RoadArmor bumpers and a winch. That is . . . . when I have the cash to order them!
The plugs are like $1.50 each. I just got some and had them sprayed over when they did my line-x
Old 11-10-2006, 01:08 AM

BTW - looks good.

PS - my hounds love the shell on mine abot as much as the bed or te back seat

Originally Posted by RAW
I don't plan on putting this truck through anywhere near as much hard use as all that, but I do think I'll put another pair of clamps on.
I was noticing that this morning. I'd rather be safe than sorry.
I also need to put a plug on the brake light wire. I know I'll be taking the top off every now and again.

Man, this truck looks funny on those tiny wheels and tires. I need to win the lotto.