3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

looking for beta 4.2

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 08:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
looking for beta 4.2

hey guys! i've been absent for a while, but now i'm back to daily user status again! before i fell off of this site, i was trying to get my hands on beta 4.2
for my smarty. mine originally came with 4.4 loaded by mr. wagner, and then i have upgraded to the 4.4 sl with speed limiter removal from bob via email.

i've been gone for a few months, and last time i was active, the revo tunes were just released with all the adjustability but a fair amount of users were finding the 4.2 to still be a better performer.

i would like to try the 4.2 for myself before i upgrade to the revo stuff. i was in the process of getting it from bob, but i lost touch with him as well.

has anything in the smarty world changed form what i last gathered? with all the adjustability features of the revo package, i remember that it was getting kinda confusing.....and i have heard there is a new pod version, but i think i'll be just fine with the unit i have now.......

on edit:

one more thing! how did the smarty vs. ppe deal pan out? those wre the top 2 units the lst time i checked...has anything changed or anything new come out?

thanks,
darren