3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

HELP! No drivers side lights

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 10:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HELP! No drivers side lights

Noticed tonight when I got home that my right side license plate light was flickering. Took the light out of the socket, blew it out with some compressed air, and plugged the bulb back in. Still flickering, but if I leave my finger on top of the bulb, it stays on. I figure that it is not connecting properly while in the housing, so I try to establish a better connection, and than I hear a click and my drivers side lights go out. No parking lights or left license plate light. Did I just blow a fuse? If I did, where would the fuse be for the driver's side lights? Can anyone suggest a solution for the license plate light? The other side works fine, and the bulbs are brand new LED's off Ebay. Could the passenger side housing be faulty or could it be a wiring issue somewhere in the truck? Thanks in advance for the help.